Tera or World of Warcraft?

Started by Iceyy, March 05, 2014, 02:06:06 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Iceyy

I feel like this is going to start a flame war, but Tera, or World of Warcraft?
Reasons behind your choice?

Nebula

I prefer WoW. More people play it and the foundation is I think better and has been around way longer than Tera. I don't 100% dislike Tera, but I'd prefer playing WoW any day over it. Also, the company that is affiliated with WoW is responsible for hit games like Diablo and StarCraft
Retired Senior Staff

babybill

I think there both the same actually.

Chezit

Quote from: babybill on March 05, 2014, 06:44:00 AM
no, they're not the same at all. same concept but not even close to the same, tera jacked everything from wow but changed the questing a little bit

Sgt.Soldierâ„¢

I watched a friend play WoW long time ago,seems pretty fun I wanted to play it but since you have to pay monthly I was drawn away. You shouldn't have to pay to play a game.. =/ (Paying for items and such inside,ok.. but to actually play no ty >_>)

Just started playing Tera recently,it's ok but I would probably say WoW is more fun even though I haven't played it personally. I like Tera though too :P Like on 100 scale , WoW 60 Tera 40

TeamSpeak 3 - ts3.infinity-css.com

Chezit

if you can snag a job at blizzard you dont gotta pay :3 and you can also give a friend a free account so someone should go do that and give me unlimited time heuheu

Nebula

Quote from: Chezit on March 05, 2014, 11:48:49 AM
if you can snag a job at blizzard you dont gotta pay :3 and you can also give a friend a free account so someone should go do that and give me unlimited time heuheu

Time to befriend a Blizzard employee ^.^
Retired Senior Staff

Chezit

babybillkiller

babybill

Quote from: Chezit on March 05, 2014, 11:00:25 AM
Quote from: babybill on March 05, 2014, 06:44:00 AM
no, they're not the same at all. same concept but not even close to the same, tera jacked everything from wow but changed the questing a little bit

All MMORPG games are kinda the same though. Tera and WoW are really similar.

Chezit

cause tera jacked all its shit from WoW, but even then WoW is better