Ares' Membership Application.

Started by Ares, March 11, 2014, 06:44:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ares

In-Game Name : Ares/Ares vindictiVe.AWP

How old are you? : 14

Are you in our Steam Community Group? : Yes.

Do you wear the Infinity Symbol by your name(∞) ? : Yep.

Have you read and do you meet the requirements? : Yes, I have read the requirements and fit them all appropariately.

Do you own and/or use a microphone? : Yes, I do.

Who are you? (Tell us a little bit about yourself) : First of all, I am Ares; the Greek God of War. All CS:S kills are brought by Ares' desire for blood. Naw, I'm kidding. I like to be fair player on the Jailbreak server, seeing as that's the only one I play, and am a indifferently relaxed CT. I don't like to be unfair in doing so, but I also like to have the T's release some of their hatred by giving them a day to either rebel or chill.

How long have you been playing on Infinity? : About a week and a half now.

Why do you want to become a member? : Yes, I very much do.

Who recruited you, if anyone : Apple #QuantumSuperforce

Additional Information (Not required) : I feel that the addition of me as a Member will allow myself and possibly others to enjoy their free time of gaming a bit more efficiently. I would like to stay around to see the clan grow to a monstrous size, as well as see the administration make choices as to the Infinity Staff. I also want to share a little of my "wisdom". Many call me names because of the stereotype of young voices being annoying and rude. I, for one matter, believe that the maturity of a player be not judged by their voice or age, but by their course of action.
"Now, you who have your homes on Olympos, you must not blame me for going among the ships of the Akhaians, and avenging my son's slaughter, even though it be my fate to be struck by Zeus' thunderbolt, and sprawl in the blood and dust by the dead men."

thelaw

+Support
Saw/talked briefly to you on TeamSpeak, you seem like a nice guy, and you'd be a good asset to the community!
Farewell everyone, Thank you for all the fun.

Chezit

Quote from: Ares on March 11, 2014, 06:44:33 PM
as well as see the administration make choices as to the Infinity Staff.
What?

Accepted

Welcome to Infinity, sound like a good guy, nice to have you join us!