September 07, 2024, 08:56:31 pm

Author Topic: u guys wana see what i look like?  (Read 60108 times)

Offline Ares

• STEAM_0:0:30066322
    • View Profile
Re: u guys wana see what i look like?
« Reply #45 on: March 17, 2014, 02:24:21 pm »
Nate, I'm going to tell you this right now. No member on the forums thinks you're cool for starting a fight, and then boasting about it on the internet. Compared to the fights other people here have seen/been in, this is like two babies smacking each other.  This display of aggression you have just unveiled to all members of this forum can indicate to me and other administration that if you were to have to handle a massive conflict on the server, you'd probably make the wrong choice. Your posting of this fight might have been  a good idea in your eyes, seeing as how you want to seem tough to your superiors, but it really only humiliated you; your actions also indicate that you're not mature enough to handle the responsibility you paid for.
"Now, you who have your homes on Olympos, you must not blame me for going among the ships of the Akhaians, and avenging my son’s slaughter, even though it be my fate to be struck by Zeus' thunderbolt, and sprawl in the blood and dust by the dead men."

Offline SuperzAlcatraz

• STEAM_0:0:42131784
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: March 17, 2014, 05:07:00 pm »
Nate, I'm going to tell you this right now. No member on the forums thinks you're cool for starting a fight, and then boasting about it on the internet. Compared to the fights other people here have seen/been in, this is like two babies smacking each other.  This display of aggression you have just unveiled to all members of this forum can indicate to me and other administration that if you were to have to handle a massive conflict on the server, you'd probably make the wrong choice. Your posting of this fight might have been  a good idea in your eyes, seeing as how you want to seem tough to your superiors, but it really only humiliated you; your actions also indicate that you're not mature enough to handle the responsibility you paid for.
+1
You actually put my thoughts into words.

Offline Sgt.Soldier™

• Chocobo

• STEAM_0:1:41062954
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: March 17, 2014, 05:49:24 pm »
+1
You actually put my thoughts into words.

Wouldn't say humiliated exactly but he definitely didn't get what he probably excepted. The fight made me laugh not "Omg,that kid is badass :O"

TeamSpeak 3 - ts3.infinity-css.com

Offline Nate94rock

• VIP

• STEAM_0:1:32980571
    • View Profile
« Reply #48 on: March 17, 2014, 11:16:47 pm »
i only did this to show u guys wut i like like but ok
Mason

Offline SuperzAlcatraz

• STEAM_0:0:42131784
    • View Profile
« Reply #49 on: March 18, 2014, 12:41:06 am »
i only did this to show u guys wut i like like but ok
Holy shit Nate do you know what a picture is? You make me want to stab a couch.

Offline Chezit

• Retired Sr.Staff
  • VIP

• STEAM_0:1:13143376
    • View Profile
« Reply #50 on: March 18, 2014, 12:45:21 am »
K im locking this cause its really just bickering back and fourth and shit about the fight which this post wasnt made for as the title says.

Offline Pootis

• Former Jr.Staff

• STEAM_0:1:63767042
    • View Profile
« Reply #51 on: March 19, 2014, 08:15:31 pm »
Awesome fight mate.