u guys wana see what i look like?

Started by Nate94rock, March 15, 2014, 02:01:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nate94rock

well my school is small so that's pretty much the best we'll get lol and that was a while ago and I fight better than that I would of punched him more and more but the principal is there so they broke up
Mason

thelaw

Quote from: Nate94rock on March 15, 2014, 08:45:58 PM
well my school is small so that's pretty much the best we'll get lol and that was a while ago and I fight better than that I would of punched him more and more but the principal is there so they broke up
Lol, I wonder what you did to improve your "fighting skills"
Farewell everyone, Thank you for all the fun.

Uncle Sam

Lol, if I weren't 3 years older than you I'd make a trip up to your place and kick your ass just for being a terrible fighter. Nah, just kidding but in all seriousness you're awful.
John 15:13
Greater love has no one than this, than to lay down one's life for his friends.

thelaw

Quote from: Uncle Sam on March 15, 2014, 09:42:09 PM
Lol, if I weren't 3 years older than you I'd make a trip up to your place and kick your ass just for being a terrible fighter. Nah, just kidding but in all seriousness you're awful.
LOL IKR!

SuperzAlcatraz

How did the fight start? Did he take one of your animal cookies?

thelaw

Quote from: SuperzAlcatraz on March 15, 2014, 10:35:37 PM
How did the fight start? Did he take one of your animal cookies?
LOL K.O.!

Nate94rock

u might not believe this but he was being a bully to me and i said if ur a bully then beat me up and he tried and failed and law i am a better fighter now i was just showing u guys i am not 9 years old like u think i am
Mason

SuperzAlcatraz

Quote from: Nate94rock on March 16, 2014, 12:06:24 AM
u might not believe this but he was being a bully to me and i said if ur a bully then beat me up and he tried and failed and law i am a better fighter now i was just showing u guys i am not 9 years old like u think i am
Did you put at vid up just to show us how tough you were? Or what was your purpose?

Nate94rock

no idk how to show u my face so i put that up to show u my face i am not that strong i am a little but not that much
Mason

Uncle Sam

Quote from: Nate94rock on March 16, 2014, 12:06:24 AM
Mate, I'm not sure how they raise you where ever you live but where I come from, if you're that size at 12 years old then you're gonna be knocked on your ass real quick. My 9 year old cousin is about the size of you. My girlfriends brother? He's 7 and he's almost as big as I am. I feel sorry for you really, I do.

SuperzAlcatraz

Quote from: Nate94rock on March 16, 2014, 01:19:49 AM
no idk how to show u my face so i put that up to show u my face i am not that strong i am a little but not that much
Do you know what a....photo is....? I never said anything about how strong you were or your height, why did you even mention that?

Nate94rock

how do u feel sorry for me uncle same all my friends are that size/my whole class ur cusin is not the right size he must of got is growth spirt really fast.
Mason

Uncle Sam

Quote from: Nate94rock on March 16, 2014, 01:25:16 AM
how do u feel sorry for me uncle same all my friends are that size/my whole class ur cusin is not the right size he must of got is growth spirt really fast.
Not the right size? There isn't a SET size of height. Although my family is fairly tall. My uncle being 6'4, my cousin being 6'3, and my dad 6'1. Also, I'd hate to come out to where you live lol, they must raise you really small.

SuperzAlcatraz

Quote from: Nate94rock on March 16, 2014, 01:25:16 AM
How tall are you?--

Nate94rock

i am almost 5 feet like 4'9 and a half
Mason