Wtf were we drunk?!?

Started by Robodude(derp), March 24, 2014, 10:40:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Robodude(derp)

Flex

LMFAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO  :o ;D :-X

Sgt.Soldier™

"Having a nightmare is alot better than having a wet dream"... o.O Dat conversation...

Wouldn't waking up feeling eh.. 'relived' (I guess) then waking up "WTF?!? O.O Damn it... -.- fking nightmares..." be better?

TeamSpeak 3 - ts3.infinity-css.com

Chezit

i had a crazy "nightmare". i put the quotations cause ik it was a dream so i wasnt scare, i was more calm which is really weird but it was still super fucked up and probably woulda made some kid shit his pants

-̶Ɲ̶υ̶Ɩ̶Ɩ̶; ♥

I enjoy my nightmares a lot more than my 'wet dreams' because I can actually remember my nightmares better than my wet dreams. I'd rather wake up going HOLY SHIT WTF WAS THAT, than omg omg omg i gotta pee!

I just like nightmares in a whole, its not because I'm a depressing person, I just don't... how do I put it? Give a damn about wet dreams, they don't entirely... do anything for me. I'd rather be fighting zombies than fuckin some dude or chick. I'd rather be escaping a dark castle than fuckin a girl or a guy.... ehh...

There is one nightmare I hate though, Its being under dark water, I am scared shitless of dark water, and maybe sharks? I think the dark water scares me more than the sharks do.
Infinity TeamSpeak: [ts3.infinity-css.com]

thelaw

Farewell everyone, Thank you for all the fun.

Sgt.Soldier™

Quote from: DoTTiiツ on March 25, 2014, 11:10:46 AM
I enjoy my nightmares a lot more than my 'wet dreams' because I can actually remember my nightmares better than my wet dreams. I'd rather wake up going HOLY SHIT WTF WAS THAT, than omg omg omg i gotta pee!

I just like nightmares in a whole, its not because I'm a depressing person, I just don't... how do I put it? Give a damn about wet dreams, they don't entirely... do anything for me. I'd rather be fighting zombies than fuckin some dude or chick. I'd rather be escaping a dark castle than fuckin a girl or a guy.... ehh...

There is one nightmare I hate though, Its being under dark water, I am scared shitless of dark water, and maybe sharks? I think the dark water scares me more than the sharks do.

Well whatever, I rarely dream as it is and when I do it's usually seeing a event in the future. (Nightmares are even more rare) I dreamed fairly often when I was younger but now,it's rare. Also lol xD "omg omg omg i gotta pee!" I hate that upon waking up as well.

TeamSpeak 3 - ts3.infinity-css.com

Captain Cupcakes

Sincerely,

Captain Cupcakes - Retired Senior Staff

Chezit

yea, dark water is pretty freaky, its a stage for so many events, creepy fucks jumping out, drowning, more creepy fucks.. xD but i don't really have wet dreams or any dreams at all. when i do get "wet dreams" i just get those good dreams and then its just my casual, well i gotta piss and sadly i gotta get outta bed.. don't really get nightmares either, so it was really weird when i did have my most recent nightmare, and i would say im a fucked up dude ;} it was like a combination of chucky, nightmare on elm street, Halloween and the grudge and also one scary movie which i forgot but it scared the fuck out of me but i really want to watch it again, so if anyone could help.. from what i remember it has 13 ghosts, these people get trapped in a mansion and one of the ghosts is called the jackal, his heads in a cage or something, maybe he doesn't have a head but just a cage...

**I decided to google 13 ghosts just to see what I would get and honestly, I found the movie but I really don't want to watch that shit... xD I mean I don't completely remember what happens but I know I really didn't fucking like that shit. (It freaked me the fuck out.) But if anyone wants to watch it with me I'm down :S

thelaw

Quote from: Chezit on March 25, 2014, 11:51:03 AM
yea, dark water is pretty freaky, its a stage for so many events, creepy fucks jumping out, drowning, more creepy fucks.. xD but i don't really have wet dreams or any dreams at all. when i do get "wet dreams" i just get those good dreams and then its just my casual, well i gotta piss and sadly i gotta get outta bed.. don't really get nightmares either, so it was really weird when i did have my most recent nightmare, and i would say im a fucked up dude ;} it was like a combination of chucky, nightmare on elm street, Halloween and the grudge and also one scary movie which i forgot but it scared the fuck out of me but i really want to watch it again, so if anyone could help.. from what i remember it has 13 ghosts, these people get trapped in a mansion and one of the ghosts is called the jackal, his heads in a cage or something, maybe he doesn't have a head but just a cage
You're scaring me, with the story/nightmare you're telling, and that you can remember all that from a recent nightmare..  :'(
Farewell everyone, Thank you for all the fun.

Chezit

Well actually my nightmare wasn't exactly like Thirthir13enen Ghosts but it still had ghosts in it and those ghosts reminded me of the movie I watched when I was like thir13en... lol no balls go watch it +check my edit ^^^

**Movie stream link, best quality is 688 but not too bad for a movie in 2000 :P

-̶Ɲ̶υ̶Ɩ̶Ɩ̶; ♥

That movie was one of my top favorite movies when I was little, and then I watched it again when I was older... Its such a let down, not scary anymore. Lol.
Infinity TeamSpeak: [ts3.infinity-css.com]

Iceyy

I think I was there in this convo, just zoned out with Jailbreak :P

Lelouch Lamperouge

I'll slit the backs of your heels and drop a cell phone on the ground and drag you to the other side and see if you can crawl to the phone before bleeding out, except you wont know the phones not real unless you crawl like i ask.