easy way to get ur steam id faster than babybills way :P

Started by Nate94rock, March 16, 2014, 03:22:31 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nate94rock

when ur on the forums go to profile and there ur steam id is it is that simple it is right there hope this helped ya out :)
Mason

Chezit

its only that simple if you've already went and found it :P

Sgt.Soldier™

Just as Chezit stated,your SteamID is on the forums after you put it there. So this is a inaffective method. And even a faster method honestly would probably to just goto steamidconverter.com and just paste your custom profile url (If you have one,otherwise copy ur SteamID64 aka the numbers) rather than getting on the forums,logging in (Assuming you don't have it set to rememeber you) , then navigating to one of your posts or profile...

TeamSpeak 3 - ts3.infinity-css.com

Nate94rock

well u would have to goto all that trouble going on the site its more easy this way i think
Mason

Sgt.Soldier™

Quote from: Nate94rock on March 16, 2014, 04:37:06 PM
well u would have to goto all that trouble going on the site its more easy this way i think

Not if you have your custom url (Assumimg you have one) memorized. Also memorizing your custom url makes it easy to paste your profile.

http://steamcommunity.com/id/gamingtothemax

Gaming To The Max :)

Went with DMC Devil May Cry since I 100% dat on the PS3 including the DLC, ♥ Vergil's Downfall :P Vergil is so fun to play.

TeamSpeak 3 - ts3.infinity-css.com