Kitty's Introduction

Started by |TK| Kitty, April 05, 2014, 06:46:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

|TK| Kitty

I will start by telling you I am probably never on regular JB or Minigames. I'm mostly on RPG. Although it says I'm a VIP, I'm a Mod on RPG. It looks like I'm a VIP, but I never got my Mod title. I don't use a mic, and am almost never AFK. That's about it, I know I have the most interesting Introduction ever (sarcasm).

Lelouch Lamperouge

Please use the correct introduction format if leaving one edit this aswell thanks.
I'll slit the backs of your heels and drop a cell phone on the ground and drag you to the other side and see if you can crawl to the phone before bleeding out, except you wont know the phones not real unless you crawl like i ask.

Sgt.Soldier™

Quote from: Lelouch Lamperouge on April 05, 2014, 07:04:38 PM
Please use the correct introduction format if leaving one edit this aswell thanks.

There is no format for Introductions. It's just a place for players to say hello and kinda introduce themselves a little abit. Completely Optional.

Welcome to the community,Kitty. I'll look into your Status right now. (If your actually a Moderator)

TeamSpeak 3 - ts3.infinity-css.com

Nebula

Quote from: |∞| Sgt.Soldier™ on April 05, 2014, 07:46:30 PM
Quote from: Lelouch Lamperouge on April 05, 2014, 07:04:38 PM

There is no format for Introductions. It's just a place for players to say hello and kinda introduce themselves a little abit. Completely Optional.

Welcome to the community,Kitty. I'll look into your Status right now. (If your actually a Moderator)

I checked and it seems he is a moderator. I gave him the title for RPG, since he bought it for that.
Retired Senior Staff

Lelouch Lamperouge

Hey thanks Sgt for pointing that out *blatant sarcasm*
I'll slit the backs of your heels and drop a cell phone on the ground and drag you to the other side and see if you can crawl to the phone before bleeding out, except you wont know the phones not real unless you crawl like i ask.

Iceyy

Chezit

Quote from: Iceyy on May 06, 2014, 03:00:25 PM
Hey Kitten, how are you?
names obviously not kitten.. get a brain heat... sorry iceyy thought you were heatshells for a minute

hey KITTY :P glad to see you on the forums

Iceyy

Quote from: Chezit on May 06, 2014, 04:56:24 PM
Hey Kitten, how are you?
names obviously not kitten.. get a brain heat... sorry iceyy thought you were heatshells for a minute

I can call her Kitten if I want :P

thelaw

Quote from: Chezit on May 06, 2014, 04:56:24 PM
Hey Kitten, how are you?

+1
Farewell everyone, Thank you for all the fun.