The Problem with Game Trailers

Started by Caffeine, April 12, 2014, 11:45:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Caffeine

Chezit

lolol, fps games like bioshock are the only ones where the gameplay is almost like the trailers but meh, trailers look cool as fuck and until they make some virtual world shit like SAO we wont get that badassness :P

Iceyy

Man, it sounds like young Lelouch in the video, instead of saying "kill yourself" he says die :P
But seriously it does divert the way you think the game play is going to be and makes you spend money on something that may not even be good.

Sgt.Soldierâ„¢

+1

I love game trailers , look awesome. But I want actual game play. (Which usually means you have to wait until the game is released and for the people who buy to review and post gameplay and what not...)

TeamSpeak 3 - ts3.infinity-css.com

thelaw

Yeah, I agree 100%! I hate bullshit game trailers.
Farewell everyone, Thank you for all the fun.

Lelouch Lamperouge

Holy shit I fuckin was crying all climactic and then die...die...die....lol! Also iceyy don't insult lelouch you fagget pass off nerd.
I'll slit the backs of your heels and drop a cell phone on the ground and drag you to the other side and see if you can crawl to the phone before bleeding out, except you wont know the phones not real unless you crawl like i ask.