Previous topic - Next topic

Demon

In-Game Name : Demon
How old are you? : 12
Are you in our Steam Community Group? : Yes
Do you wear the Infinity Symbol by your name(∞) ? : Yes
Have you read and do you meet the requirements? : Yes
Do you own and/or use a microphone? : Yes and i use it
Who are you? (Tell us a little bit about yourself) : i am 12 years old and love the infinity servers
How long have you been playing on Infinity? : Almost a year now maybe 9-10 months
Why do you want to become a member? :I wanna be able to apply for admin and i enjoy the community very much :)
Who recruited you, if anyone : No one recruited me just wanted to play some JB and this is the best one i saw
Additional Information (Not required) : I plan on either buying admin or applying and i wanna help out the server especially when new people come on and break the rules and admins are not on.
THE GOD OF THE DEMONS,
CAN'T BE STOPPED.
NEED ME. TS3 ts3.infinity-css.com.
:P.
ITS ONWY A GAEM, U DUNT HEF TWO BEY MAED! ;)

Sgt.Soldier™

Quote from: Demon on April 29, 2014, 04:28:53 PM
Why do you want to become a member? :I wanna be able to apply for admin and i enjoy the community very much :)
Additional Information (Not required) : I plan on either buying admin or applying and i wanna help out the server especially when new people come on and break the rules and admins are not on.

So your only interested in administrative privileges? You want to become a member for admin rights,not to become part of the community?

TeamSpeak 3 - ts3.infinity-css.com

Iceyy

Demon has been here pretty long, hes been here before you Ares, but not 9-10 months.
Quote from: |∞| Sgt.Soldier™ on April 29, 2014, 04:43:37 PM

So your only interested in administrative privileges? You want to become a member for admin rights,not to become part of the community?

Going to have to agree here though.
Not a +1 or -1

Captain Cupcakes

Even know it looks like you may cause some small problems,

Accepted

Welcome to Infinity Community!   :)
Sincerely,

Captain Cupcakes - Retired Senior Staff

Sgt.Soldier™

Quote from: Captain Cupcakes on April 29, 2014, 08:19:45 PM
Even know it looks like you may cause some small problems,

Accepted

Welcome to Infinity Community!   :)

He can be a member, but I want his reply to my question.

Quote from: |∞| Sgt.Soldier™ on April 29, 2014, 04:43:37 PM

Soldier Kirby

Sgt.Soldier™

He replied to my question via steam. Relocking thread.