September 07, 2024, 08:58:51 pm

Author Topic: MINECRAFT SERVER!!  (Read 39453 times)

Offline Ƹ̴Ӂ̴Ʒ

• Server Admin

• STEAM_0:1:43861911
    • View Profile
Re: MINECRAFT SERVER!!
« Reply #15 on: May 17, 2014, 01:57:09 am »
Cool a Faction called Private destroyed all the buildings in our land, took all of our stuff and left us with nothing, and I'm done with this server and all of it's content, Thanks Pimp and Murdock for destroying our house and making a faction that overides our faction so you can destroy our builds and take our stuff. Your on a good path of populating the server!

Offline Pimp

• Retired Administrator

• STEAM_0:0:2972949
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: May 17, 2014, 11:59:29 am »
Cool a Faction called Private destroyed all the buildings in our land, took all of our stuff and left us with nothing, and I'm done with this server and all of it's content, Thanks Pimp and Murdock for destroying our house and making a faction that overides our faction so you can destroy our builds and take our stuff. Your on a good path of populating the server!
We didnt make a faction or raid your place the server is advertised on MCplanet and on infinity so i dont know who raided you but thats just the game
#HAILSATAN
#kawaii
#weightwatchers

Offline Chezit

• Retired Sr.Staff
  • VIP

• STEAM_0:1:13143376
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: May 17, 2014, 02:56:10 pm »
you and murdock combined literally took all of our diamonds and then theres some bs with factions claiming over our faction land which is bs, i was done with the server a while ago but still came on to build and shit, but this is retarded

Offline ∞|๖ۣۜ۞bservantcheesehead

• Retired Administrator
  • VIP

• STEAM_0:0:50706707
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: May 17, 2014, 07:42:45 pm »
Murdock helped me. I raided your place he blew your shit up (along with me and more of your stuff in my inventory). #tagteamed and #backstabbed

He told me to go ahead and greif and raid your place because he didn't want admins (pimp) spawning random stuff and giving it to the normal players that are asking admins for stuff. When I found your base I had faction admin powers because someone messed up with the faction admin powers so I bypassed your doors and destroyed your chests and other stuff after taking what I wanted from you but then I came on again and murdock was on ts with me so we destroyed your stuff together. I will give you most of your stuff back that I took but the other stuff murdock destroyed and left (incuding you hidden horse pen/room). He told me greifing was ok and he wanted a faction war to start but idk if im going to be able to play any longer on that server if anyone bans me. So yeah...

And sorry about your stuff I destroyed it thinking it was a random faction but I didn't know until murdock told me that it was some people from infinity and told me your names.
« Last Edit: May 17, 2014, 07:46:06 pm by observantcheesehead »
~∞| α๖۞bservantcheeseheadƱ   
α β γ δ ε ζ η θ ι κ λ μ ν ξ ο π ρ σ τ υ φ χ ψ Ʊ

#Iceyy4Owner2016
 #DoTTii4Owner2016

Offline Chezit

• Retired Sr.Staff
  • VIP

• STEAM_0:1:13143376
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: May 17, 2014, 07:52:31 pm »
thats the shit murdock doesnt (the fact that me and plue never asked for anything) and its bullshit that he was destroying me and plues shit, i would have been alright if it was just you who griefed us but ik for a fact you couldnt have claimed over our stuff without something being wrong or murdock allowing you to, i dont care to go back to that server with his retard ass being the owner, he seemed cool at first but he's quite dumb

Offline ∞|๖ۣۜ۞bservantcheesehead

• Retired Administrator
  • VIP

• STEAM_0:0:50706707
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: May 17, 2014, 08:02:11 pm »
thats the shit murdock doesnt (the fact that me and plue never asked for anything) and its bullshit that he was destroying me and plues shit, i would have been alright if it was just you who griefed us but ik for a fact you couldnt have claimed over our stuff without something being wrong or murdock allowing you to, i dont care to go back to that server with his retard ass being the owner, he seemed cool at first but he's quite dumb

He told me that pimp was spawning stuff and said that i could claim whatever i wanted and do whatever i wanted to start a faction war. But when he decided to blow shit up for a half an hour and spawn kele's and zombies I told him to stop being an ass and blowing shit up and stuff but he was like whatever but then when i take some of your stuff and destroy some stuff he calls me an asshole for doing that when it was he who blew up your stuff and lost all of your building tools and your diamond items (your normal diamonds are safe with me along with enough precious items for you to start up again if you want some back). He did make me op by giving me power to claim any land from any faction and the ability to destroy other peoples faction stuff too.
« Last Edit: May 17, 2014, 10:50:09 pm by observantcheesehead »
~∞| α๖۞bservantcheeseheadƱ   
α β γ δ ε ζ η θ ι κ λ μ ν ξ ο π ρ σ τ υ φ χ ψ Ʊ

#Iceyy4Owner2016
 #DoTTii4Owner2016

Offline thelaw

• STEAM_0:1:53680247
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: May 18, 2014, 04:10:18 pm »
No offense but this server needs major improvement.. The owners try to dictate how people play by making sure what they have is "okay" and restricting the raiding of owners/admins. The list can go on but I'll just stop before shit goes too far.
Farewell everyone, Thank you for all the fun.

Offline Pimp

• Retired Administrator

• STEAM_0:0:2972949
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: May 21, 2014, 04:40:23 pm »
you and murdock combined literally took all of our diamonds and then theres some bs with factions claiming over our faction land which is bs, i was done with the server a while ago but still came on to build and shit, but this is retarded
No offense but this server needs major improvement.. The owners try to dictate how people play by making sure what they have is "okay" and restricting the raiding of owners/admins. The list can go on but I'll just stop before shit goes too far.

He told me that pimp was spawning stuff and said that i could claim whatever i wanted and do whatever i wanted to start a faction war. But when he decided to blow shit up for a half an hour and spawn kele's and zombies I told him to stop being an ass and blowing shit up and stuff but he was like whatever but then when i take some of your stuff and destroy some stuff he calls me an asshole for doing that when it was he who blew up your stuff and lost all of your building tools and your diamond items (your normal diamonds are safe with me along with enough precious items for you to start up again if you want some back). He did make me op by giving me power to claim any land from any faction and the ability to destroy other peoples faction stuff too.
I will talk to Murdock about all of this stuff considering i'm quite frankly pissed at him for accusing me of BS so ill have a little chat with him tomorrow.
#HAILSATAN
#kawaii
#weightwatchers

Offline ♡RobotManJuice♡

• STEAM_0:0:51000320
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: May 27, 2014, 04:50:39 pm »
Pimp e.e You're Are A Fag. :)
With Love,
Robot ♥♥

Shush, they're just very nice bewbs~<3