Forum Game?

Started by Yoko, July 09, 2013, 11:35:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Caffeine

My mother ate the mailman's can of chicken fetus and the pile of AIDS in the

Easytarget

If You dont know me, Ask The community who Easytarget[USA] is.

Yoko

My mother ate the mailman's can of chicken fetus and the pile of AIDS in the Bugatti than

AssassinsWeed

My mother ate the mailman's can of chicken fetus and the pile of AIDS in the Bugatti then fire rained down on all of the dumb motherfuckers then made sexy time with Jesus...

There are two types of people in this world, the ones that support democracy, and then there are the sane ones.

Yoko

You had to kill the game like that bro? xD

AssassinsWeed

There are two types of people in this world, the ones that support democracy, and then there are the sane ones.

Dickweed

Quote from: AssassinsWeed on July 26, 2013, 03:17:05 AM
My mother ate the mailman's can of chicken fetus and the pile of AIDS in the Bugatti then fire rained down on all of the dumb motherfuckers then made sexy time with Jesus...

Banned from the forums for ruining the game, this game was the only reason we have players, donators, money, a forum, private messages, cars, houses, phones and fucking lifes. Thanks alot Assasinsweed.

P.S : Sexy time with Jesus only gets you up in life it dose not make you dumb, do you even want to go to heaven ?!? Wtf, I bet you don't even lift bro.

Yoko

LOL DICKWEED. xD

I guess DICKWEED WINS THE GAME

AssassinsWeed

I'm sorry guys, i really am. I think i stopped the servers and the forums flow of money. Now we have no more servers. No more Infinity. No more life. And no more boys (sorry soldier).

Master[The1UppEResT

babybillkiller

My mother ate the mailman's can of chicken fetus and a pile of AIDS in the

CyberMC

Im just that guy on the internet who games for the fun of it

Lelouch Lamperouge

of course the black kid ruins it smdh
I'll slit the backs of your heels and drop a cell phone on the ground and drag you to the other side and see if you can crawl to the phone before bleeding out, except you wont know the phones not real unless you crawl like i ask.

babybillkiller

They moldy cheese fell out the garbage can....

CyberMC

Im just that guy on the internet who games for the fun of it