Thor

Started by Thor, June 05, 2014, 06:47:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Thor

Hey.

My name is Cameron Stewart. I'm 15 and I'm from Scotland, Edinburgh. I'm going to invest some cash into css during the summer so I thought why not look for a place to piss around at. I've been playing cs 1.6 for the past, pff.. Probably since I was like 4 years old. My older brother played it and he'd teach me. We did once own css but when I was 10, our steam account got vac banned because I used cheat engine and css.. I was young.

So yeah, I prefer css over 1.6 but I've not really had the opportunity to play css as I've not got it on Steam. I'll stay in touch via the forums until I've got css, hopefully there is a summer sale so I can get css cheaper.

If you have any questions/queries feel free to message me on the forums or add me on steam: cazdo.

I also do a little bit of mapping but that's for 1.6 so hopefully I can adapt to using Hammer(the program used to map) into css and try create some nice maps.

Regards.

Edit: What is the difference between RPG JB and the other Jailbreak?

Iceyy

Hey Thor, nice to meet you. If you would like you can apply for membership. Here - Apply for Membership

The difference between RPG and Regular is that RPG you can gain levels by kills and buy upgrades, like hp, longjump, etc. In regular it is 100 hp for everyone.

Hope you enjoy your stay with Infinity and hope to see you around.

babybill

Hey Thor! Hope to see you on sometime:) Like Icey said you should apply for
member. :P

RJU

Hey welcome to Infinity. Enjoy your stay! :D