September 07, 2024, 10:08:39 pm

Author Topic: Ratchet Hood Fight Story!  (Read 23677 times)

Offline LeanTofu

• Retired Moderator
  • VIP

• STEAM_0:0:40226623
    • View Profile
Ratchet Hood Fight Story!
« on: June 06, 2014, 10:09:06 pm »
Alright the funniest thing happened to me tonight lets start from the beginning. So there is this kid in my town hated  by 99% of everybody. And there is this abandoned warehouse that a lot of people like to go to to tag/hang out. So Ethan decides its a good idea to have fires in a highly flammable area, make a shit ton of noise to alert everybody that he's in there, and spray paint stupid shit over really nice pieces of art. Tonight my black friend Ben, caught him in there and yelled at him to get out, and Ethan was scared shitless and booked it.
About 20 mins later Ethan brings back his brother and some other people because he can't handle problems he started. Of course now he starts talking shit and acting big. His brother starts yelling at Ben, and despite one of the beat hoes that was trying to settle everybody down, this retard just starts throwing punches and calling Ben a "nigga" and saying shit like "imma cap a mothafucka" keep in mind my town is very small and quiet, least hood place in America.  Even though he could have laid that kid out Ben just took all the punches and let it go because it would have escalated more, but this kids brother keeps going. We all ended up leaving and I have no idea what Ben's gonna do, but im betting mr ethan and his brother will get jumped pretty soon. Yeah that's one of the greatest things i've ever witnessed, true retardation at it's finest. The whole time I just stood there and enjoyed the show until they started screaming so I bailed before the cops showed up. Anyone else have similar stories?
Mr.LeanTofu, Infinity Moderator
Please crush a can for Jay Owens
Your Mother's Onion

Offline Iceyy

• Retired Sr. Staff
  • VIP

• STEAM_0:1:55940249
    • View Profile
Re: Ratchet Hood Fight Story!
« Reply #1 on: June 06, 2014, 11:12:20 pm »
You bailed XD

Ive got some stories, but probably not appropriate..

Offline ∞|๖ۣۜ۞bservantcheesehead

• Retired Administrator
  • VIP

• STEAM_0:0:50706707
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 07, 2014, 01:30:48 am »
You bailed XD

Ive got some stories, but probably not appropriate..

Tell us some stories grandpa iceyy  :D
~∞| α๖۞bservantcheeseheadƱ   
α β γ δ ε ζ η θ ι κ λ μ ν ξ ο π ρ σ τ υ φ χ ψ Ʊ

#Iceyy4Owner2016
 #DoTTii4Owner2016

Offline RJU

• Retired Administrator
  • VIP

• STEAM_0:0:13985714
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 07, 2014, 04:16:46 am »
Well... yeah see, last month I went to a Tech N9ne concert, and of course there's this douche bag next to me and he's all pushing everyone around and shit and I was like alright, quit this shit is annoying, a little while later he does it again and this time I pushed him and I was like fucking stop, I'm not going to tell you again, before you know it he's pushing again and I was like alright dude, you're getting punched and I was like nah... I can't his girlfriend is in his arms and then he walks away when I was about to and he walked away, a little while later he comes back does the same stupid shit again and I turned and was ready to and his friends come up start telling me to calm down and he's just drunk and shit and I was like you know fuck this I was beyond pissed because I was tired and sore from standing for 5 hours and the end of the show comes around and my friend was like "hey he's right there" so I ran up and just punched him and he just dropped face first like doing a belly flop into the cement and not even two minutes later his girlfriend was in my face screaming asking what my problem is and all this and it's his birthday and I was so mad pissed because I sprained my knuckle punching her boyfriend's head.

Let's see another time back when I was in 8th grade there was this 10th grader that was in my school and just pissed me off and he said something about my mom and I was like don't talk about my mom like that and he got pissed for some reason and punched me in the back of the head and I was mad, followed him into the locker room, and he was changing for gym class and I just superman punched him and he fell straight back into the back of the locker and started crying.

If you want more, I got more. ;)

Offline LeanTofu

• Retired Moderator
  • VIP

• STEAM_0:0:40226623
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 07, 2014, 10:39:33 am »
rju you are one hood ass sucka! lloloolol
Mr.LeanTofu, Infinity Moderator
Please crush a can for Jay Owens
Your Mother's Onion

• Retired Administrator
  • VIP

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: June 07, 2014, 01:46:15 pm »
Well... yeah see, last month I went to a Tech N9ne concert, and of course there's this douche bag next to me and he's all pushing everyone around and shit and I was like alright, quit this shit is annoying, a little while later he does it again and this time I pushed him and I was like fucking stop, I'm not going to tell you again, before you know it he's pushing again and I was like alright dude, you're getting punched and I was like nah... I can't his girlfriend is in his arms and then he walks away when I was about to and he walked away, a little while later he comes back does the same stupid shit again and I turned and was ready to and his friends come up start telling me to calm down and he's just drunk and shit and I was like you know fuck this I was beyond pissed because I was tired and sore from standing for 5 hours and the end of the show comes around and my friend was like "hey he's right there" so I ran up and just punched him and he just dropped face first like doing a belly flop into the cement and not even two minutes later his girlfriend was in my face screaming asking what my problem is and all this and it's his birthday and I was so mad pissed because I sprained my knuckle punching her boyfriend's head.

Let's see another time back when I was in 8th grade there was this 10th grader that was in my school and just pissed me off and he said something about my mom and I was like don't talk about my mom like that and he got pissed for some reason and punched me in the back of the head and I was mad, followed him into the locker room, and he was changing for gym class and I just superman punched him and he fell straight back into the back of the locker and started crying.

If you want more, I got more. ;)

Lol, Tell us more. xD

#Iceyy4Owner2016
 #DoTTii4Owner2016

Offline babybill

• Server Admin

• STEAM_0:0:30605817
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: June 07, 2014, 01:51:05 pm »
So one time my friend ran out of koolaid. Never seen him again, then after i went to go get some more koolaid with coupons and got KFC. the end.

Offline RJU

• Retired Administrator
  • VIP

• STEAM_0:0:13985714
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: June 07, 2014, 11:51:40 pm »
Couple months there was this faggot that pissed me off. He was flirting with my girlfriend at the time and saying shit like he loves her and being the guy I am I got pissed and saw him at a gas station with my girlfriend in the passenger seat and I stopped and pulled up and was like get the fuck outta the car and he wouldn't so I punched him through the window and then he peeled our backwards and stopped so I went and ran up and through two more punches and someone at the gas pump starting yelling hey stop I'm calling the cops so I got out of there.

• Retired Administrator
  • VIP

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: June 08, 2014, 01:45:20 am »
Couple months there was this faggot that pissed me off. He was flirting with my girlfriend at the time and saying shit like he loves her and being the guy I am I got pissed and saw him at a gas station with my girlfriend in the passenger seat and I stopped and pulled up and was like get the fuck outta the car and he wouldn't so I punched him through the window and then he peeled our backwards and stopped so I went and ran up and through two more punches and someone at the gas pump starting yelling hey stop I'm calling the cops so I got out of there.

Damn... xD

#Iceyy4Owner2016
 #DoTTii4Owner2016

Offline Robodude(derp)

• Retired Administrator
  • VIP

• STEAM_0:0:52102421
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: June 09, 2014, 11:06:19 am »
I'm in the hood...... I could pop some Pepsi caps  8)