Oh hi.

Started by ThatRealPanda, July 10, 2013, 11:59:16 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ThatRealPanda

Well my name is Kurtis (ThatRealPanda) I've been on surf for a few weeks, I played css when it first came out and took a break for a few years to deal with personal things. I love this server it's smooth and strict and there is a low minimum of little kids. Admins seem mature and players are outgoing. I can definitely see myself wanted to further invest time and money in this community. Cheers.
You got it dude

Sgt.Soldierâ„¢

Quote from: ThatRealPanda on July 10, 2013, 11:59:16 AM
Well my name is Kurtis (ThatRealPanda) I've been on surf for a few weeks, I played css when it first came out and took a break for a few years to deal with personal things. I love this server it's smooth and strict and there is a low minimum of little kids. Admins seem mature and players are outgoing. I can definitely see myself wanted to further invest time and money in this community. Cheers.

Welcome to Infinity Community , Kurtis. We do have some young players in our servers,so be wary of them and be respectful as you would to others.

TeamSpeak 3 - ts3.infinity-css.com

Easytarget

Welcom to the server bro.
If You dont know me, Ask The community who Easytarget[USA] is.

AssassinsWeed

Well, i don't necessarily know you but welcome to the infinity community! Hope we get to meet each other in the near future!

There are two types of people in this world, the ones that support democracy, and then there are the sane ones.