September 07, 2024, 09:21:04 pm

Author Topic: How to deal with Bullies/Assholes  (Read 19061 times)

Offline Soldier Kirby

• STEAM_0:0:66846020
    • View Profile
How to deal with Bullies/Assholes
« on: July 05, 2014, 09:24:24 pm »
Hello there! I know some people on Jailbreak and other servers get bullied by bullies, or assholes. I don't find it cool. If a asshole or bully is being rude, bullying,  saying harmful things, threatening you, or giving away your personal information, this is what you should do.

1. Ignore that Person, don't listen to him! He/She wants you to give in, and they will continue!
2. If its not working, if they got a mic, mute them! I believe !ignore (full name) works. I only am saying that because I believe it works, considering it says in private games with bots (your own hosted match) "Tired of listening to an annoying brat? Type '!ignore (name)"
3. If it doesn't work, and they continue, or if you skipped #2, leave the game/Teamspeak Channel or Teamspeak Completely.
4. If none of that works (or you skipped 2 cuz !ignore no work), contact Iceyy, via Steam or Teamspeak. He knows what to do! He helped me! :D Or just contact an Admin you trust. Don't use !call, for you might get in trouble.

If you are being bullied, follow these steps. If it continues, contact an Admin you trust the most, or me, if you got no one, or you want to talk to me. I know how to do this because I learned from Experience, and  Iceyy helped me.

Offline Sgt.Soldierâ„¢

• Chocobo

• STEAM_0:1:41062954
    • View Profile
Re: How to deal with Bullies/Assholes
« Reply #1 on: July 05, 2014, 10:25:25 pm »
2. If its not working, if they got a mic, mute them! I believe !ignore (full name) works. I only am saying that because I believe it works, considering it says in private games with bots (your own hosted match) "Tired of listening to an annoying brat? Type '!ignore (name)"

!ignore is not a command. ESC > Players List > Click name > Mute is what your probably wanting. Mutes Text & Chat I believe,it's a built-in function (CS:S).

3. If it doesn't work, and they continue, or if you skipped #2, leave the game/Teamspeak Channel or Teamspeak Completely.

Right Click name,Mute. (Local Mute) Doesn't block chat though.

TeamSpeak 3 - ts3.infinity-css.com

Offline LeanTofu

• Retired Moderator
  • VIP

• STEAM_0:0:40226623
    • View Profile
Re: How to deal with Bullies/Assholes
« Reply #2 on: July 07, 2014, 12:27:27 pm »
#realtalk
Mr.LeanTofu, Infinity Moderator
Please crush a can for Jay Owens
Your Mother's Onion