September 07, 2024, 10:55:24 pm

Author Topic: Unturned  (Read 31479 times)

Offline Bad Wolf

• STEAM_0:0:77896850
    • View Profile
Unturned
« on: July 13, 2014, 08:16:20 pm »
This game is made by a 16 year old, it's free 2 play right now. It's a game that is like DayZ combined with minecraft. It's singleplayer and multiplayer. It's still in early access so it'll be a bit buggy.
It's all ogre \_(•_•)_/
#Bhop sweg
#Knife sweg

Offline Lazer

• Staff Member

• STEAM_0:1:59641489
    • View Profile
Re: Unturned
« Reply #1 on: July 13, 2014, 08:25:43 pm »
is it entertaining?
|∞| for life.

Offline Bad Wolf

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 13, 2014, 11:49:26 pm »
is it entertaining?
It depends on what entertains you lol. I mean if you dislike open world survival then no. Its free and it takes up like no space so if you feel like it give it a try.
It's all ogre \_(•_•)_/
#Bhop sweg
#Knife sweg

Offline Robodude(derp)

• Retired Administrator
  • VIP

• STEAM_0:0:52102421
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 14, 2014, 11:27:12 pm »
This game is a 9/10 for me evan tho its in alpha its so good i cant wait till it fully out!!!!

Offline MetaL

• STEAM_0:0:38695827
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 15, 2014, 01:03:23 am »
I am not a critique so don't take my review to heart

I love this game. There is so much right with this game that I almost have nothing to say about it.
To begin, here are the pros (you might see copies in the cons):
      -Easy zombie A.I.
      -Easy to find cars and gas
      -Easy to find weapons and gear
      -Mildly easy to learn map
      -Not that many zombies
      -Re-spawning items
      -Semi realistic gain of food/hunger/[Radiation?]Sickness
      -Gun attachments
      -Different ammo goes to different weaponry
      -Leaning
      -The Dev is a extremely open guy that is always talking to the players
      -Etc.
Next are the cons (These are written in my opinion):
      -Easy zombie A.I.
      -Too small of a map
      -Not to many zombies
      -The fact that you can go into a 'easy-mode' single-player game, collect top tier items, go into a server, and kill everybody repeatedly with little to no effort or loss of ammo
      -CARS ARE OP
      -Voice chat is too quiet / No settings to change said voice chat
      -Small bugs, I.E.: not being able to see teammates tags sometimes, Etc
      -Not being able to differentiate a Bandit between a Survivor

Overall, this game has definitely made it on my top ten on the list of my favorite games. There are more pros and cons, but I cannot think of them at the time of me writing this.
                        My rating for this game is a 8.5/10
MetaL.eXe = Ch0pStiks

Offline Westicles

• Retired Administrator
  • VIP

• STEAM_0:1:28345935
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: July 15, 2014, 01:37:22 am »

I love this game. There is so much right with this game that I almost have nothing to say about it.

Thanks for the review, metal (:

Offline MetaL

• STEAM_0:0:38695827
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: July 15, 2014, 02:59:54 am »

-Easy zombie A.I.
      -Not that many zombies
      -Re-spawning items
      -Gun attachments
      -Leaning
      -Etc.
      -Easy zombie A.I.
      -Too small of a map
      -Not to many zombies
      -The fact that you can go into a 'easy-mode' single-player game, collect top tier items, go into a server, and kill everybody repeatedly with little to no effort or loss of ammo
      -CARS ARE OP

Overall, this game has definitely made it on my top ten on the list of my favorite games. There are more pros and cons, but I cannot think of them at the time of me writing this.
                           TL;DR Less buggy (but still buggy) Minecraft/roblox verison of DayZ. Recomend DLing, Pay the fucking 5 bucks to support the Dev.
MetaL.eXe = Ch0pStiks

Offline LeanTofu

• Retired Moderator
  • VIP

• STEAM_0:0:40226623
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: July 15, 2014, 04:35:12 pm »

-Easy zombie A.I.
      -Not that many zombies
      -Re-spawning items
      -Gun attachments
      -Leaning
      -Etc.
      -Easy zombie A.I.
      -Too small of a map
      -Not to many zombies
      -CARS ARE OP

More issues- Game difficulty goes WAAAAAY down once you start getting items. It goes from veteran mode to ezpz in about an hour. Also, I have a bug where I lose all of my items when joining different servers. Radiation/Sickness is a BITCH to cure, one minute you are at 10% the next you are 90%. And another bug is when we were trying to kill Wolf but we couldn't get him past 30 hp, when we shot the gun at him it made no recoil or noise.
Other than those issues and the ones metal gave the game is really fun to play with friends, although the towns are all similar, small, and a little bland, hopping in a military vehicle armed to the teeth with a few friends and raiding everything is a blast. I can't wait to see what will be added in the future.
Mr.LeanTofu, Infinity Moderator
Please crush a can for Jay Owens
Your Mother's Onion

Offline thelaw

• STEAM_0:1:53680247
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: July 15, 2014, 09:43:57 pm »
This game is awesome! You'll get addicted as soon as you get a team together or if you enjoy being a lone wolf. It's fun for everyone, taking not much to run and with little space taken up. They've tweaked the zombie AI making them hit farther and packing more of a punch. This game also introduces a group/clan system making it so you'll see all your friends with the same steam group enabled as soon as you get into a certain distance. This game does need improvements but it is still being developed.
Enjoy!
Farewell everyone, Thank you for all the fun.

Offline Bad Wolf

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: July 15, 2014, 10:34:49 pm »
This game is awesome! You'll get addicted as soon as you get a team together or if you enjoy being a lone wolf. It's fun for everyone,
Not exactly fun for everyone. If you play multiplayer prepare to be kos'd a lot. Especially by infinity members like: snuggles, metal, leantofu, and a buncha others that play it.
It's all ogre \_(•_•)_/
#Bhop sweg
#Knife sweg

Offline LeanTofu

• Retired Moderator
  • VIP

• STEAM_0:0:40226623
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: July 16, 2014, 04:41:01 pm »
This game is awesome! You'll get addicted as soon as you get a team together or if you enjoy being a lone wolf. It's fun for everyone,
Not exactly fun for everyone. If you play multiplayer prepare to be kos'd a lot. Especially by infinity members like: snuggles, metal, leantofu, and a buncha others that play it.
WOOOWWW someones butthurt. I apologized m8. If you want to play again I can say that you WONT be kos. CLEAN SLATE to any new people. But if you screw with us, the military base, or our own base youre gonna get sniped.
Mr.LeanTofu, Infinity Moderator
Please crush a can for Jay Owens
Your Mother's Onion

Offline Flex

• Retired Jr. Staff
  • VIP

• STEAM_0:1:81821402
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: July 16, 2014, 06:42:09 pm »
WOOOWWW someones butthurt. I apologized m8. If you want to play again I can say that you WONT be kos. CLEAN SLATE to any new people. But if you screw with us, the military base, or our own base youre gonna get sniped.

Fags

Offline Bad Wolf

• View Profile
« Reply #12 on: July 16, 2014, 10:46:23 pm »

Wooowww so many caps, it's a game. I'm not butthurt. I was just acting like you when you get rekt in mg.
It's all ogre \_(•_•)_/
#Bhop sweg
#Knife sweg

Offline Flex

• Retired Jr. Staff
  • VIP

• STEAM_0:1:81821402
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: July 17, 2014, 01:51:18 am »

Wooowww so many caps, it's a game. I'm not butthurt. I was just acting like you when you get rekt in mg.
Shots Fired.

Offline thelaw

• STEAM_0:1:53680247
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: July 20, 2014, 11:39:09 am »

Fags
I will find you in Unturned and I will fook u up m8
Farewell everyone, Thank you for all the fun.