September 07, 2024, 09:02:49 pm

Author Topic: Apply 4 Membership  (Read 11901 times)

Offline Bubba_OG

• STEAM_0:0:36299762
    • View Profile
Apply 4 Membership
« on: July 19, 2014, 07:52:46 pm »
In-Game Name : Bubba_OG™
How old are you? : I am 16 years of age.
Are you in our Steam Community Group? : Yes, I was invited by one of your present members.
Do you wear the Infinity Symbol by your name(∞) ? : No, but if I am accepted to be one of your members, then I will wear the Infinity Symbol by my name.
Have you read and do you meet the requirements? : Yes, I meet all of the given requirements, said by Dickweed.
Do you own and/or use a microphone? : Yes, occasionally type, but mostly talk on my mic. If needed, I can talk on my mic at all times.
Who are you? (Tell us a little bit about yourself) : I'm Leighton Saxby, 16 years of age, attend a performing arts high school in East Los Angeles, California where I will be entering the 11th grade, my junior year. I love playing Counter-Strike Source, especially on the Infinity Community Servers. I hope to be available during any situation, to help make the Infinity Community the best it ever will be.
How long have you been playing on Infinity? : I've been playing on the Infinity Community Servers, for about 5 months now, love your servers, and enjoy my time playing on them.
Why do you want to become a member? : I want to become a member, so I can grasp more of an understanding of what goes around and comes around the Infinity Community, to be apart of anything appropriate that will help your servers be the best that they already remain.
Who recruited you, if anyone : I've been asked by several people on your servers to apply for a membership, so, since it's been awhile since I've been playing on your servers, I decided to apply, so I can be one your newest members.
Additional Information (Not required) : It would be fantastic to be apart of the Infinity Community, to learn more each day from administrators, members, and people all around the Infinity Community. I can't wait to enjoy more of my time on your servers, to play and have fun, like anyone should. I hope to be accepted, to promote the Infinity Community, in being one of the highest ranking Counter-Strike servers on all of Source. It has been a pleasure to write this application. Thank you for your time!
« Last Edit: July 19, 2014, 07:59:41 pm by Bubba_OG »

Offline Iceyy

• Retired Sr. Staff
  • VIP

• STEAM_0:1:55940249
    • View Profile
Re: Apply 4 Membership
« Reply #1 on: July 19, 2014, 08:07:06 pm »
Accepted!

Welcome to Infinity