Why did you guys settle on Infinity?

Started by Sleeping Turtles, August 24, 2014, 01:22:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sleeping Turtles

I am really curious as to why everyone has decided to stick with Infinity!:) not to say this in a bad way what-so-ever.

The reason i decided to stay was because i was looking for more of a fun server to kick back and do some things that you really cant in most servers, and with that i found a combination of Jailbreak (one of my favorite mods for CSS) and rpg (close second to WCS.)

I also stayed because the community is pretty laid back and likes to joke about (sometimes taking it to far but are usually able to be reeled back in pretty easily) along with fun side clans (such as loyalists) to keep the team play style alive. When the server is full there is nothing better then opening the cells and letting everyone rebel and trying to kill as many people as you can (while it is usually 0 for me)

Please post below on what made you chose infinity!

MetaL

I was thinking all day on how to reply to your question, but I have finally decided on how.

While my time here was short relatively, I have made a lot of friends. Not just some friends that I come in, say hi, and never speak again. Some actual real-ass-friends. I can actually make connections to some of these people.

Although it looks like to you that people as "sticking to infinity" there are a lot of people that have left, or are planning on leaving. I myself have left once and now I just freeload. I could give less of two shits if some newbie admin comes in while the rest of the server is having fun and bans my ass. (which is why I don't play on RPG)

Today (current date is 8/24/14) I talked with some staff member that I have befriended in TeamSpeak and we talked about leaving. One even said that if Infinity was gone, they wouldn't know what they would do with there extra free time. Another said that if Infinity was gone that they would try to make another community from scratch with the people that they talked to.

The only server that isn't completely dead is RPG Jailbreak. While it isn't dead, it is dying. The servers for Infinity are the lowest I have ever seen. There are reasons for that, however they are reasons I was asked not to say.

Moving on, I mainly use the TeamSpeak server because it is one of the only ways I can contact friends in this community (besides Steam chat of course). Before the community started to lose traffic, TeamSpeak was a place for the admins, or to contact an admin (to my knowledge anyway).

Lastly, If you come here just to fuck around and break the rules, you can join WAZ on the ban list. The servers were made for the purpose of having fun for everyone. This isn't just for you, Sleeping, but for anyone that views my reply. If <your> purpose here was to ruin shit, <you> are one of the reasons that Infinity is dying.

TL;DR, I stay for the friends and the fun with said friends
MetaL.eXe = Ch0pStiks

LeanTofu

All I have to say is that you, Sleepingturtles, are VERY very late to the party.
Mr.LeanTofu, Infinity Moderator
Please crush a can for Jay Owens
Your Mother's Onion

∞|๖ۣۜ۞bservantcheesehead

I first found the jailbreak server thanks to my friend westicles who found it after the one we used to play on got shut down, and I've been here ever since spending my free time on reg and chatting with other members about games, anime, etc.
~∞| α๖۞bservantcheeseheadƱ   
α β γ δ ε ζ η θ ι κ λ μ ν ξ ο π ρ σ τ υ φ χ ψ Ʊ

#Iceyy4Owner2016
#DoTTii4Owner2016

Westicles

Quote from: ∞|๖ۣۜ۞bservantcheesehead on August 25, 2014, 09:44:08 PM
I first found the jailbreak server thanks to my friend westicles who found it after the one we used to play on got shut down
+1

My brother found this community first (Sgt. Tom) and I decided to join it aswell

thelaw

Quote from: LeanTofu on August 25, 2014, 09:18:46 PM
All I have to say is that you, Sleepingturtles, are VERY very late to the party.
Yup, a lot of people are these days.
Farewell everyone, Thank you for all the fun.

thelaw

Quote from: LeanTofu on August 25, 2014, 09:18:46 PM
+1

♡RobotManJuice♡

My "good" friend robo told me about Infinity. Well I suck at explaining, so he invited me and I joined. :P I then met "nice" friends like deagle, cupcakes, sgt. soldier, Plue, wolf, law, babybill<3, flex, echo, and code when I first got on. I felt very comfortable playing with them so i stayed and i just stuck with them. "Fuck it" It was fun. cx fuck you dotti.. jk don't hurt me T-T <3
With Love,
Robot ♥♥

Shush, they're just very nice bewbs~<3

Chezit

because my ballsack feels amazing here with all the amazing people i know (caffeine mostly ;} )

Flex

Quote from: Chezit on August 27, 2014, 10:40:48 PM
because my ballsack feels amazing here with all the amazing people i know (caffeine mostly ;} )
fag

babybill

Cuz I had more swag then everyone else so you know I had to stay and teach all these people how to get swag.

Chezit

Quote from: Flex on August 27, 2014, 10:51:18 PM
Quote from: Chezit on August 27, 2014, 10:40:48 PM
fag
you jelly my nuts are more amazing than yours and you didnt settle cause nobody made ur nuts feels goods? queerbosch

Ƹ̴Ӂ̴Ʒ

Quote from: babybill on August 27, 2014, 11:00:34 PM
Cuz I had more swag then everyone else so you know I had to stay and teach all these people how to get swag.
Lies you were trying to make Jesus spread through out the cyberworld. But you have failed your mission because #Illuminati #HeilSatan 8)

Sgt.Soldier™

Quote from: babybill on August 27, 2014, 11:00:34 PM

Overruled :P I have a song. http://www.infinity-css.com/index.php/topic,951.0.html

#AssassinsWeed

TeamSpeak 3 - ts3.infinity-css.com

thelaw