September 08, 2024, 12:43:17 am

Author Topic: since i came back. whats with the 300 hp vs 500 hp?  (Read 24046 times)

Offline ♠Mr Duck

• STEAM_0:0:9024876
    • View Profile
since i came back. whats with the 300 hp vs 500 hp?
« on: August 29, 2014, 08:31:02 am »
hm since i came back some weeks ago i played some days on infinity and after that asked for my normal account back to see if there was some cool stuff there still, "unfortunately not much" but annyway it seems alot of the old friends and admins has left :( but still there is alot of them still here. =D
so i was wondering, do u guys really think that the 300 hp terrorists and 500 hp ct's really makes up for it?
i mean this is 500 hp vs 500 hp.
http://cloud-4.steampowered.com/ugc/44229417821920186/FFAF49C3F712C43E5137A1872BFCF53E3D59FD83/
2 vs 10,
and my best score's is 76-0, and 100-20 on ct side. around 3-5 k,d
ofcourse i might be a bit nerd at this,

Aslong the server has 4 vs 8 ppl peak the server will easily become full.

and since i came back some of the older players who got bored of infinity will also join me and hope there will be a decent amount of players in the server each day. hopefully.

Question of the week, will caffeine win this round?
« Last Edit: August 29, 2014, 09:02:44 am by ♠Mr Duck »
Infinity's Ragdoll

Offline Sgt.Soldier™

• Chocobo

• STEAM_0:1:41062954
    • View Profile
Re: since i came back. whats with the 300 hp vs 500 hp?
« Reply #1 on: August 29, 2014, 08:59:57 am »
hm since i came back some weeks ago i played some days on infinity and after that asked for my normal account back to see if there was some cool stuff there still, "unfortunately not much" but annyway it seems alot of the old friends and admins has left :( but still there is alot of them still here. =D
so i was wondering, do u guys really think that the 300 hp terrorists and 500 hp ct's really makes up for it?
i mean this is 500 hp vs 500 hp.

Welcome back.. but regarding the new HP,it has been like this for quite a few months now. Personally some players have a problem with it and some do not, there is actually a topic about this already under suggestions as seen here. It was being considered about returning to normal from what I recall but it was still pending.

TeamSpeak 3 - ts3.infinity-css.com

Offline ♠Mr Duck

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 29, 2014, 09:08:12 am »
i will be on the servers everyday and check activity of players and see who of the old members that is still here.

i will also bring someone else (wich i always has) also, for now it seems like the servers is not very much played on at weekdays, hope i can change that as soon as possible so i wont be so bored.

and does only admins have skins now? i heard most of it was removed
Infinity's Ragdoll

Offline Sgt.Soldier™

• Chocobo

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 29, 2014, 09:12:38 am »
i will be on the servers everyday and check activity of players and see who of the old members that is still here.

i will also bring someone else (wich i always has) also, for now it seems like the servers is not very much played on at weekdays, hope i can change that as soon as possible so i wont be so bored.

and does only admins have skins now? i heard most of it was removed

Most of are players are teenagers so most people are in school weekdays and are unable to play. Yes,alot of the skins were removed awhile back to cut back on the download time for new players. Only a few skins were kept, the only custom skins are VIP (Given to VIPs) and Neo's Skin/My Skin and I believe Lelouch's. Unless some things have changed in my absence as you can see in my signature :P

Offline ♠Mr Duck

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 29, 2014, 09:20:47 am »
you have mr naruto aswell, i was the one that found the gold naruto for babybill. he had normal colored naruto before and i found him the gold one.

i guess that makes sence but the download was like 10 seconds for me and i have 3.5 mbps download speed, around 400-600 kb/s
my internet line is currently being fixed in some days but thats what i have right now.
waiting 1 min - 5 min for a server load should be no problem for the most.

Infinity's Ragdoll

Offline Sgt.Soldier™

• Chocobo

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: August 29, 2014, 09:22:57 am »
i guess that makes sence but the download was like 10 seconds for me and i have 3.5 mbps download speed, around 400-600 kb/s
my internet line is currently being fixed in some days but thats what i have right now.
waiting 1 min - 5 min for a server load should be no problem for the most.

True, but you should keep in mind of people with slower connections / shorter patience. Also I'm assuming you probably already had some of the downloaded as is from previous visits and maybe other servers, gotta keep in mind for someone who may not have anything at all.

Offline ♠Mr Duck

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: August 29, 2014, 09:39:46 am »
well i hope the ppl who had skins actually still play, i know the guy i gave a skin does not play annymore.

and i hope its not 2 many that has left just because they had their custom bought skin removed.

lelouch stated that you guys might start doing skins again.

Infinity's Ragdoll

Offline Sgt.Soldier™

• Chocobo

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: August 29, 2014, 09:46:00 am »
well i hope the ppl who had skins actually still play, i know the guy i gave a skin does not play annymore.

I'm assuming you mean GodMode? I think he got busy with irl or something,he was around not too long ago before I went inactive myself.

and i hope its not 2 many that has left just because they had their custom bought skin removed.

I don't think most of the people who 'have' left are because of the custom skins,most of them didn't even have one I believe. Most of those who have left I believe were just feed with certain members of the community or how things were being done,there's several leaving threads if you look around.

lelouch stated that you guys might start doing skins again.

It's a possibility I suppose. Doesn't really seem necessary though to bring back purchasing custom skins.