Gmod or TF2 Server? Black ops also

Started by AssassinsWeed, July 10, 2013, 06:05:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

AssassinsWeed

I'd like to see a Gmod DarkRp server connected to infinity community! If i have too i'll pay for the first month myself for you guys to see how well it goes! DarkRP for some of the people that don't know is a Role playing mod (No not RPG) but actual role play, where you have to play the role of a person in a city. (Citizen, Mayor, Chief of police, Drug dealer, chef, or syndacates and renegades) Their is a server on CSS run by Bubka that has a RP mod that is converting to CSS soon, but it will cost quite alot. As for Gmod it will be free for the mod.

TF2 seems like a good game that alot of people like to play but i've never played it o.O idk if it's fun or not.

Black ops 1 Server could be fun too but idk how many people have BO1...

There are two types of people in this world, the ones that support democracy, and then there are the sane ones.

Sgt.Soldier™

Team Fortress 2 is probably the best bet as it's f2p,lot of players. But both are a good suggestion,what type of server you thinking of though for Team Fortress 2? But honestly, I think we should just focus on populating our current CS:S Servers/forums before expanding our servers. Just my opinion though. As for Black Ops 1, I don't really know how popular that is to really say much.

TeamSpeak 3 - ts3.infinity-css.com

AssassinsWeed

just suggestions and black ops is pretty popular but it costs thats the only set back and i dont know about the TF2 server ive never played it, it's just a suggestion

There are two types of people in this world, the ones that support democracy, and then there are the sane ones.

Pootis

I'd go with a TF2 Server. Alot of people play TF2 and is FTP so anyone could download and play. That's were my Pootis comes in.  :P

Mr Duckk

the mostly roleplay servers is french tho. this is english i hope >_>- and black ops? do we talk black ops 2 then ? i play that a bit. mostly zombies tho.

i guess you cant buy servers on black ops 2 multiplayer so, playing black ops 1 is really, really bad still. its so many glitches and bad gameplay .

AssassinsWeed

there are a bunch of English Roleplays, they arent as good as the french and german servers but im sure infinity could outshine most of them! Caff and Dickweed have there ways ...

Lelouch Lamperouge

hmmmmm gmod trouble in terrorist town everyone i think the infinity community playing some TTT would be pretty awesome cause we all know we cant trust eachother lol whos the traitor :O :-X
I'll slit the backs of your heels and drop a cell phone on the ground and drag you to the other side and see if you can crawl to the phone before bleeding out, except you wont know the phones not real unless you crawl like i ask.

Mr Touch

I think Gmod Will be good for Infinity and i think people will play it :D

Sgt.Soldier™

Quote from: Lelouch Lamperouge on July 30, 2013, 02:13:32 PM
hmmmmm gmod trouble in terrorist town everyone i think the infinity community playing some TTT would be pretty awesome cause we all know we cant trust eachother lol whos the traitor :O :-X

lol,Lelouch :P

I never really played much TTT , I prefer PERP ;D But I don't think PERP Is free not really sure.. I think TF2 would be more popular than gmod since TF2 is f2p,just probably alot more kids to deal with due to it being free.. (Ups and Downs..)

TeamSpeak 3 - ts3.infinity-css.com