Nate's Admin App

Started by mason3201, July 07, 2016, 09:44:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

mason3201

IGN: Nate94c/NateOG

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:159828021

Do you have a mic: Yes.

How active are you: Well I just figured out that infinity was back up I know im a little late on noticing but ive been in the community for 2 years or so I was a active member and admin when the server was up and popular I love this community and want to see it grow back up again. But I can/Will spend up to 3-4 hours a day at least now that I am playing on the server again.

Past administrator experience: Ive ran my own server before and i've moderated on this server in the past and also on minecraft ive been helper/Staff member on 2 servers one of them is hydracraftop.mcpro.co it is no longer active Due to owner not paying the ammount of $ to keep the server going.

Why you want to become an admin: I want to become admin because I want to watch the server grow up again and to make sure that there is no toxic players online that cuss a ton and talk bad about people in chat I want to keep the server clean of hackers so that Infinity can grow back up to be a awesome jb server and get the community back up and going again.

Have you ever been banned, and if so what for: No, I have never been banned

(OPTIONAL) Summary/description of yourself: I love sports and video games I play basketball, Football, Baseball, and Track I am a point guard in basketball, I am a runningback/Middle Line Backer in football and second baseman and lead off hitter in baseball I love to hangout with friends and yea thats it ;D

Lazer

Please edit your post and add your ingame name, so members recognize you on the forums ;D.

(You can copy and edit your post then paste this.)
-
In-game name:
-

|∞| for life.

Revo²™

#Ball Is Life
RevoWasHere<3
SharpShooter

PedoBear