Pikachu

Started by Pikachu, July 10, 2013, 09:14:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Pikachu

Haider, I don't know where to apply for a membership but I would think it to be here. I am 14 years old and I because I mustn't sqweek I wont talk on my voice changer anymore. I would like to become a member because I enjoy playing on the servers very much and I am on almost every day. I have read the motd multiple times before it broke (my laptop doesn't show it anymore) and I know the rules, not the exact rules but I would know them if you asked me. I hope you accept me as a member, thanks :^D

Easytarget

Hey there Pikachu, Im glad that your apart of the forums now, if you would like to apply to be a member then you have to go to the first section of the website and it is under the Apply For Membership section. Anyways welcome to the forums :D
If You dont know me, Ask The community who Easytarget[USA] is.

Chezit

Howdy pikachu :D infinity finally has a pokemon xD hope you keep playing on surf cause its more fun with more people :)

Sgt.Soldierâ„¢

Welcome to Infinity Community , Pikachu.

You can apply for membership here

TeamSpeak 3 - ts3.infinity-css.com

Dickweed

Quote from: Pikachu on July 10, 2013, 09:14:30 PM
I have read the motd multiple times before it broke (my laptop doesn't show it anymore) and I know the rules, not the exact rules but I would know them if you asked me.

We edit the MOTD every week with new an improved rules so you should try to fix this problem or simply look at it on the website here(RPGJB), here(NormalJB) and here(SurfRPG).

And yeah, welcome to Infinity :)

AssassinsWeed

Hello pikachu, welcome to the Infinity Community, although i have not seen you on the servers much anymore? Where are you?

There are two types of people in this world, the ones that support democracy, and then there are the sane ones.

Captain Cupcakes

Welcome to Infinity, Pikachu.
Sincerely,

Captain Cupcakes - Retired Senior Staff