I'm dog

Started by dog, July 17, 2013, 01:42:54 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

dog

Yes I am dog and i make prank calls! (EVERY NIGHT AT 12AM JB SERVER) But yeah I run a semi-successful youtube channel and i songwrite and stuff. I will add you as a friend on steam because i love everybody. So hi.

AssassinsWeed

WHAT THE FUCK IS UP, CHUCK! i mean dog.

There are two types of people in this world, the ones that support democracy, and then there are the sane ones.

CyberMC

no one likes you how did you get in here! *yells for security*
Im just that guy on the internet who games for the fun of it

CyberMC

people like you your awesome!
Im just that guy on the internet who games for the fun of it

Easytarget

Welcome to the Community. ;D
If You dont know me, Ask The community who Easytarget[USA] is.

Ƹ̴Ӂ̴Ʒ

WELCOME~!
Quote from: Easytarget on July 17, 2013, 03:20:56 AM
Welcome to the Community. ;D
Where have you been?!?!?!?

Sgt.Soldier™

Welcome to Infinity Community,Dog.

You're such a [Prankster] :P

TeamSpeak 3 - ts3.infinity-css.com

Easytarget

If You dont know me, Ask The community who Easytarget[USA] is.

AssassinsWeed

Hope you're doing fine Dog, we miss your prank calls! Be easy bro.  8)

There are two types of people in this world, the ones that support democracy, and then there are the sane ones.

Captain Cupcakes

Welcome to Infinity, Dog.
Sincerely,

Captain Cupcakes - Retired Senior Staff

Lelouch Lamperouge

lol everytime im on at 12am i dont hear or know of these prank calls buuuuuut welcome to infinity sir i shall try to play around those times  8) 8) 8)
I'll slit the backs of your heels and drop a cell phone on the ground and drag you to the other side and see if you can crawl to the phone before bleeding out, except you wont know the phones not real unless you crawl like i ask.

Sgt.Soldier™

Quote from: Lelouch Lamperouge on October 19, 2013, 03:22:38 PM
lol everytime im on at 12am i dont hear or know of these prank calls buuuuuut welcome to infinity sir i shall try to play around those times  8) 8) 8)

I don't think he's really active still,he was on about 2 days ago though. He was 'dead' apparently according to him :P

TeamSpeak 3 - ts3.infinity-css.com

Lelouch Lamperouge

yah being dead blows, cant slap any chicks asses when theyre running in ur room when ur dead  8) 8) 8)

I'll slit the backs of your heels and drop a cell phone on the ground and drag you to the other side and see if you can crawl to the phone before bleeding out, except you wont know the phones not real unless you crawl like i ask.