The Invisibles Member Apply

Started by kristian13, August 01, 2013, 10:23:48 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

kristian13

In-Game Name : ★(∞)The Invisible★
How old are you? : I'm 16 years old
Are you in our Steam Community Group? : Not yet, since I'm trying to find someone that wanna invite me ;)
Do you wear the Infinity Symbol by your name(∞) ? : Yes. As  you can see on my In-Game Name
Have you read and do you meet the requirements? : Yes. I have read the requirements, and I fully understand them
Do you own and/or use a microphone? : Yes. I use it when it is needed
Who are you? (Tell us a little bit about yourself) :Well, I'm a boy, at the age of 16. I live In denmark (GMT+2) and I'm really active
How long have you been playing on Infinity? : Well, around 4 days now
Why do you want to become a member? : Because I dont want to be an outsider ;). And that I love your Ba_Jail RPG server
Who recruited you, if anyone : No one really recruited me. But Stryder1000 made it possible for me to keep on playing on this server ;)
Additional Information (Not required) :I have alot of knowledge of beeing an Admin including how to behave
Honest is my word
Evil is my job
If you combine them. The big gang will appear in form of a light beam from a gun shot
;)

If a girl had sex with 3 men in a week she is a slut. But if a man have sex with 3 girls on a week he is a fucking legend

Dickweed

Accepted

Thanks for making such a nice application, coloring the questions to make it easier to read along with good grammar.

Welcome to the Infinity Community!