Bliss's Member App

Started by Bliss, August 01, 2013, 08:31:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bliss

In-Game Name :Bliss♡Busa
    How old are you? : 17
    Are you in our Steam Community Group? : yes :D
    Do you wear the Infinity Symbol by your name(∞) ? : yes :D
    Have you read and do you meet the requirements? : yupp :)
    Do you own and/or use a microphone? : yes but its a laptop microphone now, wont be talking much cause i broke my headset.
    Who are you? (Tell us a little bit about yourself) : Well, Bliss discribes it pretty much. Im mostly always happy and cheerful. I do rodeos for money and train horses when the summer is over.
    How long have you been playing on Infinity? : i think 3 months
    Why do you want to become a member? : because i love infinity and the people are awesome here :)
    Who recruited you, if anyone : well, Busa and Soldier told me to apply :D so i thought it would be a good idea

Sgt.Soldier™

+Support

Nice and friendly player , never had problems with you, you follow the rules always.

I believe you would be a great addition to the community.

Quote from: AssassinsWeed on August 01, 2013, 09:26:36 PM
Because you're a girl. It's been a sausage fest...

lol Assassin,really? :P

TeamSpeak 3 - ts3.infinity-css.com

AssassinsWeed

+Support

Because you're a girl. It's been a sausage fest...

Great player, never breaks rules, never arguing (well barely *ahem* beth), always fun to play with, especially on the surf server.

There are two types of people in this world, the ones that support democracy, and then there are the sane ones.

Lt.ᴃᴌᴏᴏᴆƴᴆιᴀᴍᴏᴎᴆ

Awesome player, never broke any rules, has been active player in the surf server. Doesn't argue with other players (besides Beth) always nice to other players.

-PS: BEST AUNTIE EVER!

Yoko

+Support

Good player, very friendly to others, Positive Attitude, and helps me out when needed.

Dickweed

Accepted!

Thanks for giving your feedback guys, I appreciate it.