bluemorning104 Application

Started by bluemorning104, August 05, 2013, 11:07:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

bluemorning104

In-Game Name : bluemorning104
    How old are you? : 13
    Are you in our Steam Community Group? : Yes
    Do you wear the Infinity Symbol by your name(∞) ? : It is my clan tag on CSS.
    Have you read and do you meet the requirements? : Yes, unless my voice is a problem, which I personally don't think it is.
    Do you own and/or use a microphone? : I have a microphone, but I prefer not to use it. If I need to, I will.
    Who are you? (Tell us a little bit about yourself) : Well, I sit at my computer chair and play video games all day. That's really it, I don't go outside much except to go to school.
    How long have you been playing on Infinity? : A couple days, maybe a week?
    Why do you want to become a member? : I would like to become a member because I have a lot of fun with the unique RPG mod, and I love most of the community on the servers.
    Who recruited you, if anyone : No one.
    Additional Information (Not required) : If I don't become a member, I guess that's fine, but I'll still play on the servers.

bluemorning104

Apparently no one wants to support me ;_;

Justin

Saw this guy on rpg seems chill, calm, and a pretty cool guy +Support
Don't Get Mad, Get Glad! :D

Chezit

Sgt.Soldier™

Accepted!
Welcome to Infinity Community , bluemorning104  ;)

I've seen you active on the RPG Jailbreak server , never seen you break the rules , you're friendly and you seem to report problems on the server when you run into them like any member of the community should.

P.S Nice signature :)

TeamSpeak 3 - ts3.infinity-css.com