Billy/Chezit Should be banned for being too good.

Started by AssassinsWeed, August 09, 2013, 03:56:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

AssassinsWeed

I don't think it's fair that billy has a higher skill level than me in CSS and he should be banned from all of the servers forever. Not because he broke any rules. Simply because he is better than me.

There are two types of people in this world, the ones that support democracy, and then there are the sane ones.

Bliss

I Personally think assasin should be banned, plainly because you only like booby-jobs.

AssassinsWeed

I think Bliss should be banned because she doesn't like the booby room

There are two types of people in this world, the ones that support democracy, and then there are the sane ones.

Sgt.Soldier™

I think Lelouch Lamperogue might want me banned for destroying him and his team on Surf RPG.

inb4 Ban! *runs away*

http://i.imgur.com/mcGQ8EG.jpg

TeamSpeak 3 - ts3.infinity-css.com

Chezit

AssassinsWeed

Sgt.Soldier™

Just keep running! (People with ban hammer chasing us) inb4 Ban!

AssassinsWeed

Bliss

Yoko

( ╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻

Damn these hackers. Why can't they get skills?!

Chezit

MY REBUTTAL IS THIS!

HACKS ARE LIKE TAMPONS AND EVERY PUSSY NEEDS ONE OR TWO MAYBE EVEN THREE BUT THATS JUST FUCKED

Lelouch Lamperouge

I'll slit the backs of your heels and drop a cell phone on the ground and drag you to the other side and see if you can crawl to the phone before bleeding out, except you wont know the phones not real unless you crawl like i ask.

Sgt.Soldier™

Quote from: Terraria on October 16, 2013, 07:33:32 AM
Lelouch acused me of hacking when I used me deules or how ever YOU FUCKING SPELL THEM RAAAH. -cough- lelouch I can beat you any day on surf me gat mor skill brah

Dual Elites*. Try using a deagle if you wanna talk about 'skill'.

Heatshells

Nahh No Deagles use them p228s thats Skill brah;)

Sgt.Soldier™

Quote from: Heatshells on October 18, 2013, 11:06:55 PM
Nahh No Deagles use them p228s thats Skill brah;)

Deagle - 7 Bullets

P228 - 13 Bullets

P228 is more spammy similiar to elites while deagle is a bit more slow and a skill-shot type pistol imo despite P228 being my favorite pistol for the looks (My Skin),so still Deagle is best if you wanna talk about skill.