AridScorpion's Member Application

Started by AridScorpion, August 11, 2013, 09:48:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

AridScorpion

In-Game Name : |∞| AridScorpion
How old are you? : 16
Are you in our Steam Community Group? : Yes I am.
Do you wear the Infinity Symbol by your name(∞) ? : Yes I do.
Have you read and do you meet the requirements? : I have read and meet the requirements given.
Do you own and/or use a microphone? : Yes I use my mic and a lot more then I like.
Who are you? (Tell us a little bit about yourself) : My name in real life is Charles. I live in the worst state (in my opinion). and i think im funny when im not. I love to play Counter Strike:Source.
How long have you been playing on Infinity? : I have been playing Infinity for four months now.
Why do you want to become a member? : I want to become a member because when ever i go on the regular Infinity Jailbreak there is no admins and everyone is free killing and breaking all the rules in MOTD and i was thinking if i became admin i could change that and there would be a nice clean game to play.
Who recruited you, if anyone :|∞|๖ۣۜSgt.Soldier™

Black = Question
Red = Answer

Chezit

you realize this sais admin app right?

Sgt.Soldier™

Edited Thread Title and moved to correct board. :P

TeamSpeak 3 - ts3.infinity-css.com

AridScorpion

CyberMC

QuoteWhy do you want to become a member? : I want to become a member because when ever i go on the regular Infinity Jailbreak there is no admins and everyone is free killing and breaking all the rules in MOTD and i was thinking if i became admin i could change that and there would be a nice clean game to play.

Normally there is either 1 admin on (assassin weed,bloody diamond,skater,etc) or someone who can contact admin at a moments notice but they have been a bit busy recently but give it some time and there will be more admins on regularly

QuoteWhy do you want to become a member? : I want to become a member because when ever i go on the regular Infinity Jailbreak there is no admins and everyone is free killing and breaking all the rules in MOTD and i was thinking if i became admin i could change that and there would be a nice clean game to play.

although you might be member but you will still need to apply for admin on said server
Im just that guy on the internet who games for the fun of it

Sgt.Soldier™

Quote from: CyberMC on August 13, 2013, 10:18:04 AM

Normally there is either 1 admin on (assassin weed,bloody diamond,skater,etc) or someone who can contact admin at a moments notice but they have been a bit busy recently but give it some time and there will be more admins on regularly

Yeah.. I'm usually the one getting messaged 99.99% of the time :P Usually seem to occur right when I try to take a break and play another game to relax... but doesn't really matter,stuff happens gotta deal with it ;) It's all part of life.

CyberMC

Quote from: |∞| Sgt.Soldier™ on August 13, 2013, 10:23:42 AMYeah.. I'm usually the one getting messaged 99.99% of the time :P Usually seem to occur right when I try to take a break and play another game to relax... but doesn't really matter,stuff happens gotta deal with it ;) It's all part of life.

Ya hopefully soon my admin app will be accepted and there wont be a need for bugging you because once i get my PC back up ill be on most of the time after i get home from school and such

EDIT : Fixed your post since it was still inside the quotes,might confuse readers :P

CyberMC

Quote from: CyberMC on August 13, 2013, 10:30:12 AM

Quote from: |∞| Sgt.Soldier™ on August 13, 2013, 10:23:42 AMYeah.. I'm usually the one getting messaged 99.99% of the time :P Usually seem to occur right when I try to take a break and play another game to relax... but doesn't really matter,stuff happens gotta deal with it ;) It's all part of life.

Ya hopefully soon my admin app will be accepted and there wont be a need for bugging you because once i get my PC back up ill be on most of the time after i get home from school and such

EDIT : Fixed your post since it was still inside the quotes,might confuse readers :P
+SUPPORT

Sgt.Soldier™

Accepted

Welcome to the community,AridScorpion.