Audiosurf 2

Started by Sgt.Soldier™, August 20, 2013, 04:17:59 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sgt.Soldier™

I'm usually playing audiosurf sometime in the day to take a break and just relax and I just noticed in the news feed the mentioning  of
'Audiosurf 2 coming to Early Access next month'

Trailer :

Audiosurf Air - Gameplay Teaser

Thoughts? (Like , Dislike , might get when officially released etc)

P.S It was originally going to be called Audiosurf 'Air' most likely due to the new Air Related Stunts as you can see in the trailer but I guess they changed their minds and just went with Audiosurf 2.

TeamSpeak 3 - ts3.infinity-css.com

Yoko

Sgt.Soldier™

I wonder how the early access is gonna be,just like people who pre-purchase,people who own Audiosurf,etc... I want to give it a try when it's released to early access if possible. :P

Lelouch Lamperouge

THat game is made to play high..............
I'll slit the backs of your heels and drop a cell phone on the ground and drag you to the other side and see if you can crawl to the phone before bleeding out, except you wont know the phones not real unless you crawl like i ask.

Yoko

Sgt.Soldier™

It's not made to play 'high' it's made to play and have fun and just listen to your music/relax which is what I do.  ;)  :P

Heatshells

Love That Game Ima buy it For my Bday in 7 Days :)YYAY

Lelouch Lamperouge

im buying a pc soon i hope and  am getting cube world :D cause u knoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooow its going to move  out of alpha and turn into a full MMORPG :D
I'll slit the backs of your heels and drop a cell phone on the ground and drag you to the other side and see if you can crawl to the phone before bleeding out, except you wont know the phones not real unless you crawl like i ask.

WolfBite47

It looks pretty cool but I can't see that many changes since audiosurf 1. Apart from is that flying in the air? lol

I would still get it but I just hope more features are added...
Hugs and Kisses, WolfBite47

thelaw

Farewell everyone, Thank you for all the fun.

Sgt.Soldier™

Quote from: WolfBite47 on February 11, 2014, 08:45:23 PM
It looks pretty cool but I can't see that many changes since audiosurf 1. Apart from is that flying in the air? lol

I would still get it but I just hope more features are added...

Well the game early access has been released now, there's other trailers,more changes and such since this trailer but true pretty much looking at this trailer. Mostly just a new look and a all-new stunt score system (The Jumping :p) if you wanna just analyze it like that.But it can still be plenty of fun,might have a different feel from Audiosurf 1 as well.