Regular jail break is falling apart

Started by Terraria, August 26, 2013, 10:30:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Terraria

Ok, So I was playing regular jail break, And one guy shot the soccer ball, I told him many time's to stop, He did not so I went to RPG jail break. Told them 1 admin came on, And saying he would PERM ban me. Also Their this one lr you know regular on bigcage but he said The wall. The Wall, So I Threw the wall in the other direction from him and I said you said the wall so I win. Then he froze me, So For Me Regular jail break is falling Apart I would never Ever play it again it sucks for me its a fail no admins are on free killers and stupid shit happens when no admins are on!

REGULAR JAIL BREAK IS FALLING APART!!!

Sgt.Soldier™

I don't think regular jailbreak is falling apart but I agree with you on the admins not being active enough but also understand we don't quite have a good amount of admins yet to do so on the server. You can feel free to apply for admin and try to obtain admin to help out on the server instead of complaining about the lack of admins/admins doing their job. Also who was the admin that threatened to permanently ban you if you remember and also what do you mean 'Also their this one lr you know regular on bigcage but he said the wall. The Wall, So I threw the wall in the other direction from him and I said you said the wall so I win". Are you referring to a shot 4 shot or what last request/ 'Threw The wall in the other direction' ?

TeamSpeak 3 - ts3.infinity-css.com

CyberMC

Quote from: Terraria on August 26, 2013, 10:30:35 PM
Ok, So I was playing regular jail break, And one guy shot the soccer ball, I told him many time's to stop, He did not so I went to RPG jail break. Told them 1 admin came on, And saying he would PERM ban me. Also Their this one lr you know regular on bigcage but he said The wall. The Wall, So I Threw the wall in the other direction from him and I said you said the wall so I win. Then he froze me, So For Me Regular jail break is falling Apart I would never Ever play it again it sucks for me its a fail no admins are on free killers and stupid shit happens when no admins are on!

REGULAR JAIL BREAK IS FALLING APART!!!

First of all the T that was lring had all ready gone before you and pointed it out where to throw, i froze you because you did not follow the rules of the lr and you were not letting the T kill them therefore its my job to freeze the person who lost and is not letting the winner kill them,The soccer ball accident will be taken care of I my self cannot do much because im still at trainee but hopefully that will change so i can do more to help out the server and keep it clean

EDIT: You forgot the end quote :P So your post was withtin the quote.
Im just that guy on the internet who games for the fun of it

Lelouch Lamperouge

im active :'''''( i sowwy iv been tasked with going secret owners son to rat out all the trash employees at our posts so iv been being put all over at odd days and random posts to act as Mike and not Mike JR so sowwy again but ill get on tonight and tear our admins a new one kk <3  8)

im like our companys secret spy  8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8)
I'll slit the backs of your heels and drop a cell phone on the ground and drag you to the other side and see if you can crawl to the phone before bleeding out, except you wont know the phones not real unless you crawl like i ask.

CyberMC

Quote from: Lelouch Lamperouge on August 27, 2013, 11:49:34 AM
im active :'''''( i sowwy iv been tasked with going secret owners son to rat out all the trash employees at our posts so iv been being put all over at odd days and random posts to act as Mike and not Mike JR so sowwy again but ill get on tonight and tear our admins a new one kk <3  8)

im like our companys secret spy  8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8)
Well thats mean :p

CyberMC

Quote from: Terraria on August 27, 2013, 09:09:18 AM
I don't know but he had like the fancy letters like I don't know he had fancy letters but I will tell you guys once I get his name
And it was me, i made the post explaning it in game and on the forums read my post and sgt can you lock this? I have all ready explained why i did it and what happened there is no reason for this forum to be active please and ty