Hmm

Started by Yoko, September 02, 2013, 12:09:14 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Yoko

Hmm
As I continue to play the RPG Jailbreak I began to realize that my hate towards certain people tends to grow the more I play. Since I first met them I had complete respect for them but after certain events happened, it made me realize these players doesn't deserve my respect in any way possible nor will they ever earn it back. Most of the time when they are in the game, I refuse to play with them considering the fact that they are just a bunch of immature kids that needs to grow up. These people aren't just a few players on the server. Now that I look at it, its allot people that are active on the server. One person who really needs to grow up is Heatshells. Heatshells is now the #1 person I hate the most on the server. Ever since I was promoted to Global Admin and Heatshells got demoted, He has been talking nothing but shit. He constantly says shit about how I didn't even do my job to get promoted when he was the one who barley even got on the server at the time. When I first became an admin my goal was to help people out. Nowadays people would just straightly piss me off to the point where I just don't give a fuck anymore and yet they want me to help them out when something goes wrong. My goal for being admin til this day is still to help people out when needed. All these new admins (people who donated) makes it hard for me to help someone out. Most people who donated for admin doesn't know how to be an admin. They don't give warnings for simple stuff and would even sometimes threaten other people about how they would ban them. There are those good days when I'm playing with people like Lelouch, Crazy, or Chezit but other than that I find that most people on the server needs to learn how to be mature about things instead of yelling stupid crap into your mic no one wants to hear. Respect is important in life. Learn some Respect. Sure you can joke around but know when its the right time to do it. One of these days someone could come play in a bad mood and you are "Joking around with him/her" but sometimes they'll take it seriously.

Chezit

oh my god... too much writing please make a TL;DR!

kk i read that all and i totally agree with you, when i first earned my admin it kinda changed me because it put responsibility into my hands and i wanted to prove that i could hold that power and not go mad. but by people just donating to achieve admin prowess i think it gives them the feels that they have every right to do what they want. they dont show any respect for the players of the servers but themselves and they think they run the show but everyone just thinks they're jackasses who make people leave the server (kinda why i havent been playin recently)

Lelouch Lamperouge

yoko...........im gunna give you a fucking hug bro <3 8) the kool kinda hug where we spell kool with a k yah... 8) 8)
I'll slit the backs of your heels and drop a cell phone on the ground and drag you to the other side and see if you can crawl to the phone before bleeding out, except you wont know the phones not real unless you crawl like i ask.

Sgt.Soldier™

Yoko there is quite a bit of admins that have donated but It's not really our fault they didn't read motd because if they didn't they obivously didn't fully read/agree to the admin rules stated on the donate page.

Quote from:  Donate Page (Admin Rules)

Qualifications for Admins (Not VIP):
You must speak and understand English
You must understand the MOTD.
You MUST be over the age of 14
Microphone must be purchased after recieving admin if you do not have one.
Must have 24 hours on the server.
It is required to have an account on the forum.
Must add an Owner (Dickweed or Caffeine) to friends.

As a admin of the community they should know and understand the motd because otherwise they can't enforce them properly and will just end up causing trouble which is what we don't want. But some players as well don't even know the MOTD '100%' due to the fact they don't keep up to date with the new rules are added when they that are added since they are unaware of the update and then find out later when they break the new rule,so we just need to try our best to alert the players and admins of the latest rules and have read them motd and I think the problems with 'MOTD Rule Breaking' would settle down to a more handle able level. Just need to enforce the admin rules more so and have them read motd in my opinion / alert when new rules are added. Maybe a board with 'News / Announcements' to announce new rules and even other misc updates.

TeamSpeak 3 - ts3.infinity-css.com

AssassinsWeed

Yoko i feel the same way, I don't hate anyone, i don't like hating people, it's just hateful. I don't respect many people anymore and if you do have my respect consider yourself a good friend. (Yoko, Lelouche the Douche, Chezit, Soldier, Caff, Dickweed, Neo, Mystic.) I respect these guys because the understand the fucking rules and don't fuck around 24/7. Respect is a Virtue, it's earned, not given.
I don't like any of the admins that donated just for admin, mainly for that fact. They only wanted admin and they believe since they bought it they can just dick around all day and piss off other players. I appreciate that you guys (the respected ones) can really do your job as admins, you're all a lot better than I am. I get pissed a lot and start becoming truly strict and not letting anything slide. (Left click, had primary but dropped it, gun planted, etc.) Also their needs to be a fix on the Gunplant rule, like "If a CT purposely gunplants a T they will be slayed/kicked/banned." Because CTs constantly gunplant their T friends and let them rebel. It's annoying.

TL:DR i know Chezit.

There are two types of people in this world, the ones that support democracy, and then there are the sane ones.

skater

speaking of donated admins. the number of donated admins is TOO DAMN HIGH.

CyberMC

It seems like most of them donate to abuse their admin and make the severs worse not better like they are supposed to be doing.... I get crap from alot of players because i do what i am supposed to be doing, like for instance  i ct-ban someone after multiple freekills and then all the Ts are mad because no one else goes CT after that and blame it on  me that i ruined the game if its quite less than 6 people i normally ease up a bit just to keep  the server somewhat populated normally 1 freeze and 2 slays before ct-ban, with warnings in between all of them. But recently i got Mod so if its like that its 1 freeze 1 slay and a kick, if they come back and do it again its 30-35 min ct-ban for first time being ct-banned
Im just that guy on the internet who games for the fun of it

Lelouch Lamperouge

hey assassins weed ima give u a man hug with shirts of hehehe ur bout to earn my respect nigga now take yo shirt off anf come in for this hug 8) 8) 8)

mission success made this whole lobby awkward high fives and beers all around
I'll slit the backs of your heels and drop a cell phone on the ground and drag you to the other side and see if you can crawl to the phone before bleeding out, except you wont know the phones not real unless you crawl like i ask.

Pootis

what about me yoko, lelouch, weed u fheggss, damnnn bro i guess i was forgotten

:-\

Lelouch Lamperouge

nigga uv been gone like literally 6 months so dont even

Pootis

nigga please im back now son

Lelouch Lamperouge

MHM LIKELY STORYY! 8)

AssassinsWeed

What the fuck is a Pootis, do i even know you? I bet you don't even lift.  :-*

There are two types of people in this world, the ones that support democracy, and then there are the sane ones.

Lelouch Lamperouge

i concur. sir do u infact lift or was this statement true that u infact DO NOT lift 8) :P 8) :P 8)