I am stryder1000

Started by Terraria, August 21, 2013, 12:37:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Terraria

My name is BrandonI like Counter strike source
I Am 13 Years oldMy birthday is may 7Th
I'm in 8Th GradeI Have 6 cats That had baby's today and my female cat is named Ninja My Boy Cat is named Naruto I have not decided what my baby cat name should be.I have bin put out of school for 7Th grade for being bulled

SO DONT BULLY ME!

Sgt.Soldierâ„¢

Welcome, Brandon. Sorry you were bullied in school / had to drop out.

TeamSpeak 3 - ts3.infinity-css.com

Lelouch Lamperouge

you dont tend to be bullyd when you grab the first kids head who fucks with you and slam it in your locker and smash his head with the door a few times i mean thats how i started 9th grade in public school :)
I'll slit the backs of your heels and drop a cell phone on the ground and drag you to the other side and see if you can crawl to the phone before bleeding out, except you wont know the phones not real unless you crawl like i ask.

CyberMC

Dude its a 150$ fine and a court date for fighting at my aschool :/, Thats normally what i would do but it would start with a headlock and then the locker slam it seems to work better
Im just that guy on the internet who games for the fun of it

Lelouch Lamperouge

nah headlock you wont have a full swing of the locker door it would be restricted from ur arm its better to break there noes and just drop theyre head inside it and just slam slam slam
I'll slit the backs of your heels and drop a cell phone on the ground and drag you to the other side and see if you can crawl to the phone before bleeding out, except you wont know the phones not real unless you crawl like i ask.

AssassinsWeed

Well since i'm shorter but i have more mass than most people, but i can jump fairly high for my size, i usually start out wrapping around the torso area and running full speed into a flat surface to disorient them, then it's, Stomach jab, nose jab then face knee, and i usually win. BEcause i'm black and i'm a linebacker...

There are two types of people in this world, the ones that support democracy, and then there are the sane ones.

Lelouch Lamperouge

Lol a bit of a racial ego huh i usually win....because im black xD