FORUM GAME REBORN!

Started by Yoko, September 29, 2013, 02:33:44 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

AssassinsWeed

This will be rainbows and balls so please tell Lelouch that i am going to fuck his cat until he sleeps soundly and do the sexay dance of homosexuals for Caffeine

There are two types of people in this world, the ones that support democracy, and then there are the sane ones.

Yoko

This will be rainbows and balls so please tell Lelouch that i am going to fuck his cat until he sleeps soundly and do the sexay dance of homosexuals for Caffeine and

AssassinsWeed

This will be rainbows and balls so please tell Lelouch that i am going to fuck his cat until he sleeps soundly and do the sexay dance of homosexuals for Caffeine and Dickweed

There are two types of people in this world, the ones that support democracy, and then there are the sane ones.

Lelouch Lamperouge

This will be rainbows and balls so please tell Lelouch that i am going to fuck his cat until he sleeps soundly and do the sexay dance of homosexuals for Caffeine and Dickweed who
I'll slit the backs of your heels and drop a cell phone on the ground and drag you to the other side and see if you can crawl to the phone before bleeding out, except you wont know the phones not real unless you crawl like i ask.

Yoko

This will be rainbows and balls so please tell Lelouch that i am going to fuck his cat until he sleeps soundly and do the sexay dance of homosexuals for Caffeine and Dickweed who wants

Lelouch Lamperouge

This will be rainbows and balls so please tell Lelouch that i am going to fuck his cat until he sleeps soundly and do the sexay dance of homosexuals for Caffeine and Dickweed who wants more
I'll slit the backs of your heels and drop a cell phone on the ground and drag you to the other side and see if you can crawl to the phone before bleeding out, except you wont know the phones not real unless you crawl like i ask.

Harryhemp

This will be rainbows and balls. So please, tell Lelouch that I am going to fuck his cat.. until he sleeps soundly. & Do the sexay dance of homosexuals for Caffeine and Dickweed. Who wants more weed
"The difference between fiction and reality? Fiction has to make sense." — Tom Clancy

Lelouch Lamperouge

This will be rainbows and balls. So please, tell Lelouch that I am going to fuck his cat.. until he sleeps soundly. & Do the sexay dance of homosexuals for Caffeine and Dickweed. Who wants more weed in

Harryhemp

This will be rainbows and balls. So please, tell Lelouch that I am going to fuck his cat.. until he sleeps soundly. & Do the sexay dance of homosexuals for Caffeine and Dickweed. Who wants more weed their
"The difference between fiction and reality? Fiction has to make sense." — Tom Clancy

CyberMC

This will be rainbows and balls. So please, tell Lelouch that I am going to fuck his cat.. until he sleeps soundly. & Do the sexay dance of homosexuals for Caffeine and Dickweed. Who wants more weed their tacos
Im just that guy on the internet who games for the fun of it

Sgt.Soldier™

Quote from: Stryder1000 on October 31, 2013, 06:25:13 PM
white pepper?

1 Word only and also you messed up the game... cmon stryder :P

TeamSpeak 3 - ts3.infinity-css.com

Lelouch Lamperouge

FUCKED IT UP AGAIN FUUUUCKING FUCK THESE LITTLE KIDS JUST NEED TO DIE................ 8)

CyberMC

This will be rainbows and balls. So please, tell Lelouch that I am going to fuck his cat.. until he sleeps soundly. & Do the sexay dance of homosexuals for Caffeine and Dickweed. Who wants more weed their tacos with

( to keep it going, you can yell at me later :P )
Im just that guy on the internet who games for the fun of it

Lelouch Lamperouge

This will be rainbows and balls. So please, tell Lelouch that I am going to fuck his cat.. until he sleeps soundly. & Do the sexay dance of homosexuals for Caffeine and Dickweed. Who wants more weed their tacos with beefy

AssassinsWeed

This will be rainbows and balls. So please, tell Lelouch that I am going to fuck his cat.. until he sleeps soundly. & Do the sexay dance of homosexuals for Caffeine and Dickweed. Who wants more weed their tacos with beefy dicks