FORUM GAME REBORN!

Started by Yoko, September 29, 2013, 02:33:44 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

CyberMC

This will be rainbows and balls. So please, tell Lelouch that I am going to fuck his cat.. until he sleeps soundly. & Do the sexay dance of homosexuals for Caffeine and Dickweed. Who wants more weed in their tacos with beefy dicks juice and sour candy skittles with nasty nipple bliss juices covered in taco with yoko's asian eggroll oil. But Pikachu pissed out Bliss' dogs and ponies again,and Pikachu cummed on Busa and she sucked on Yoko's eggroll, then Bliss raped Plue in Bliss' Horse anal until Bliss' horse exploded and Bliss' period went everywhere! Bliss' genitals felt
Im just that guy on the internet who games for the fun of it

Ƹ̴Ӂ̴Ʒ

This will be rainbows and balls. So please, tell Lelouch that I am going to fuck his cat.. until he sleeps soundly. & Do the sexay dance of homosexuals for Caffeine and Dickweed. Who wants more weed in their tacos with beefy dicks juice and sour candy skittles with nasty nipple bliss juices covered in taco with yoko's asian eggroll oil. But Pikachu pissed out Bliss' dogs and ponies again,and Pikachu cummed on Busa and she sucked on Yoko's eggroll, then Bliss raped Plue in Bliss' Horse anal until Bliss' horse exploded and Bliss' period went everywhere! Bliss' genitals felt like

CyberMC

This will be rainbows and balls. So please, tell Lelouch that I am going to fuck his cat.. until he sleeps soundly. & Do the sexay dance of homosexuals for Caffeine and Dickweed. Who wants more weed in their tacos with beefy dicks juice and sour candy skittles with nasty nipple bliss juices covered in taco with yoko's asian eggroll oil. But Pikachu pissed out Bliss' dogs and ponies again,and Pikachu cummed on Busa and she sucked on Yoko's eggroll, then Bliss raped Plue in Bliss' Horse anal until Bliss' horse exploded and Bliss' period went everywhere! Bliss' genitals felt like orgasming

Ƹ̴Ӂ̴Ʒ

This will be rainbows and balls. So please, tell Lelouch that I am going to fuck his cat.. until he sleeps soundly. & Do the sexay dance of homosexuals for Caffeine and Dickweed. Who wants more weed in their tacos with beefy dicks juice and sour candy skittles with nasty nipple bliss juices covered in taco with yoko's asian eggroll oil. But Pikachu pissed out Bliss' dogs and ponies again,and Pikachu cummed on Busa and she sucked on Yoko's eggroll, then Bliss raped Plue in Bliss' Horse anal until Bliss' horse exploded and Bliss' period went everywhere! Bliss' genitals felt like orgasming in

CyberMC

This will be rainbows and balls. So please, tell Lelouch that I am going to fuck his cat.. until he sleeps soundly. & Do the sexay dance of homosexuals for Caffeine and Dickweed. Who wants more weed in their tacos with beefy dicks juice and sour candy skittles with nasty nipple bliss juices covered in taco with yoko's asian eggroll oil. But Pikachu pissed out Bliss' dogs and ponies again,and Pikachu cummed on Busa and she sucked on Yoko's eggroll, then Bliss raped Plue in Bliss' Horse anal until Bliss' horse exploded and Bliss' period went everywhere! Bliss' genitals felt like orgasming in her

Ƹ̴Ӂ̴Ʒ

This will be rainbows and balls. So please, tell Lelouch that I am going to fuck his cat.. until he sleeps soundly. & Do the sexay dance of homosexuals for Caffeine and Dickweed. Who wants more weed in their tacos with beefy dicks juice and sour candy skittles with nasty nipple bliss juices covered in taco with yoko's asian eggroll oil. But Pikachu pissed out Bliss' dogs and ponies again,and Pikachu cummed on Busa and she sucked on Yoko's eggroll, then Bliss raped Plue in Bliss' Horse anal until Bliss' horse exploded and Bliss' period went everywhere! Bliss' genitals felt like orgasming in her pussycat

CyberMC

This will be rainbows and balls. So please, tell Lelouch that I am going to fuck his cat.. until he sleeps soundly. & Do the sexay dance of homosexuals for Caffeine and Dickweed. Who wants more weed in their tacos with beefy dicks juice and sour candy skittles with nasty nipple bliss juices covered in taco with yoko's asian eggroll oil. But Pikachu pissed out Bliss' dogs and ponies again,and Pikachu cummed on Busa and she sucked on Yoko's eggroll, then Bliss raped Plue in Bliss' Horse anal until Bliss' horse exploded and Bliss' period went everywhere! Bliss' genitals felt like orgasming in her pussycat and

Ƹ̴Ӂ̴Ʒ

This will be rainbows and balls. So please, tell Lelouch that I am going to fuck his cat.. until he sleeps soundly. & Do the sexay dance of homosexuals for Caffeine and Dickweed. Who wants more weed in their tacos with beefy dicks juice and sour candy skittles with nasty nipple bliss juices covered in taco with yoko's asian eggroll oil. But Pikachu pissed out Bliss' dogs and ponies again,and Pikachu cummed on Busa and she sucked on Yoko's eggroll, then Bliss raped Plue in Bliss' Horse anal until Bliss' horse exploded and Bliss' period went everywhere! Bliss' genitals felt like orgasming in her pussycat and bitches

CyberMC

This will be rainbows and balls. So please, tell Lelouch that I am going to fuck his cat.. until he sleeps soundly. & Do the sexay dance of homosexuals for Caffeine and Dickweed. Who wants more weed in their tacos with beefy dicks juice and sour candy skittles with nasty nipple bliss juices covered in taco with yoko's asian eggroll oil. But Pikachu pissed out Bliss' dogs and ponies again,and Pikachu cummed on Busa and she sucked on Yoko's eggroll, then Bliss raped Plue in Bliss' Horse anal until Bliss' horse exploded and Bliss' period went everywhere! Bliss' genitals felt like orgasming in her pussycat and bitches be

Ƹ̴Ӂ̴Ʒ

This will be rainbows and balls. So please, tell Lelouch that I am going to fuck his cat.. until he sleeps soundly. & Do the sexay dance of homosexuals for Caffeine and Dickweed. Who wants more weed in their tacos with beefy dicks juice and sour candy skittles with nasty nipple bliss juices covered in taco with yoko's asian eggroll oil. But Pikachu pissed out Bliss' dogs and ponies again,and Pikachu cummed on Busa and she sucked on Yoko's eggroll, then Bliss raped Plue in Bliss' Horse anal until Bliss' horse exploded and Bliss' period went everywhere! Bliss' genitals felt like orgasming in her pussycat and bitches be crazy

Pootis

This will be rainbows and balls. So please, tell Lelouch that I am going to fuck his cat.. until he sleeps soundly. & Do the sexay dance of homosexuals for Caffeine and Dickweed. Who wants more weed in their tacos with beefy dicks juice and sour candy skittles with nasty nipple bliss juices covered in taco with yoko's asian eggroll oil. But Pikachu pissed out Bliss' dogs and ponies again,and Pikachu cummed on Busa and she sucked on Yoko's eggroll, then Bliss raped Plue in Bliss' Horse anal until Bliss' horse exploded and Bliss' period went everywhere! Bliss' genitals felt like orgasming in her pussycat and bitches be crazy about

Chezit

honestly kid, take your fucking problems somewhere else, i dont participate in this game but your really fucking annoying

Lelouch Lamperouge

stryder if you keep pssing me off thinking your some tough litle sloppy cunt im just gunnna ban you from forums so fuck off and die sweaty ass nerdy bitch let your mom know i say hey. 8)
I'll slit the backs of your heels and drop a cell phone on the ground and drag you to the other side and see if you can crawl to the phone before bleeding out, except you wont know the phones not real unless you crawl like i ask.

Ƹ̴Ӂ̴Ʒ

Quote from: Stryder1000 on December 11, 2013, 11:20:28 AM
his will be rainbows and balls. So please, tell Lelouch that I am going to fuck his cat.. until he sleeps soundly. & Do the sexay dance of homosexuals for Caffeine and Dickweed. Who wants more weed in their tacos with beefy dicks juice and sour candy skittles with nasty nipple bliss juices covered in taco with yoko's asian eggroll oil. But Pikachu pissed out Bliss' dogs and ponies again,and Pikachu cummed on Busa and she sucked on Yoko's eggroll, then Bliss raped Plue in Bliss' Horse anal until Bliss' horse exploded and Bliss' period went everywhere! Bliss' genitals felt like orgasming in her pussycat and bitches be crazy about Stryders dick so Lelouchs screams EVERY FUCKING TIME HE LOOKS AT MY FUCKING DICK,
Hey Stryder , How about you fucking gtfo, "Stop Cyber bul...."  No one gives a shit , Its the fucking internet world and the stuff you fucking complain about and say is the reason your fucking hated by everyone, Learn you fucking 4 year old and fucking grow up for once.

P.S. Grow a dick before fucking saying you have one

Ƹ̴Ӂ̴Ʒ

This will be rainbows and balls. So please, tell Lelouch that I am going to fuck his cat.. until he sleeps soundly. & Do the sexay dance of homosexuals for Caffeine and Dickweed. Who wants more weed in their tacos with beefy dicks juice and sour candy skittles with nasty nipple bliss juices covered in taco with yoko's asian eggroll oil. But Pikachu pissed out Bliss' dogs and ponies again,and Pikachu cummed on Busa and she sucked on Yoko's eggroll, then Bliss raped Plue in Bliss' Horse anal until Bliss' horse exploded and Bliss' period went everywhere! Bliss' genitals felt like orgasming in her pussycat and bitches be crazy about Chezit's

(Stryder's Continuum Was Denied because of Stupidity and Childness)