Stryder1000 Would Like To Be A Member Of The Community

Started by Terraria, August 20, 2013, 06:25:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Terraria

In-Game Name :Stryder1000
How old are you? : 14
Are you in our Steam Community Group? :No (invite me)
Do you wear the Infinity Symbol by your name(∞) ? : No (Don't know how to put it on)
Have you read and do you meet the requirements? : Yes
Do you own and/or use a microphone? : no
Who are you? (Tell us a little bit about yourself) : My Name is Brandon and I have played on this server its great and I would like to be a member now.
How long have you been playing on Infinity? : 1 month and 6 Days and 22 minutes and 40 Seconds
Why do you want to become a member? : Because I have played on it awhile and now I'm trying to help it grow and make ideas to make it fun already I tried to had !rtd !taser !bomb Fun Admin Day.
Who recruited you, if anyone : I'd be happy and I would try to make it grow

Sgt.Soldier™

1. Are you in our Steam Community Group?

Join the group , http://steamcommunity.com/groups/infinitycommunity

2. Do you wear the Infinity Symbol by your name(∞)?

Just put |∞| in your name.

TeamSpeak 3 - ts3.infinity-css.com

CyberMC

When i used to play often id smack you with a big -1but ive been gone and i dont really have a  say in it right now also the time thing is REALLY creepy man
Im just that guy on the internet who games for the fun of it

Sgt.Soldier™

Quote from: Terraria on October 16, 2013, 07:43:57 AM
Sorry soldier I can't join it from their that damn steam guard D:< find another way to invite me

I'm assuming you tried to login in the browser and you can't access your email?.. Just copy the link and do it in-game (Shift+Tab),should be logged in already from there.

Yoko

-Support

You complain way to fucking much about random shit. You're like a 2nd MrDuck

Sgt.Soldier™

Putting some stuff into retrospect:

• You complain quite alot

• You seem to crave attention as some may say/refer it as

• You tend to annoy some players and admins (Including myself on some occasions..

• You've spammed our forums , If I recall around when you first joined you got about 30-50 posts in a single day which is annoying for us that have to go through all of that...

• You've broken server rules on both RPG JB and the Surf RPG (Despite the Surf RPG being converted over I still count that as you were banned twice for spawn killing by myself ) + a 3rd ban for Racism.

• Let's not forget to mention you're quite... quite... weird in general (No Offence...) o.o

And with all that said and probably some still unsaid/doesn't need to be said :P . . .

Denied. I don't feel that you should be a member of the community with all the above. Plus you still seem to fail to learn from your mistakes honestly with multiple bans and all. (Don't try to compare to others)  But you've done ok by far recently... but still no.[/color]