Ampnode Member Application

Started by Robby, June 27, 2013, 07:49:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Robby

In-Game Name : Ampnode
How old are you? : 16
Are you in our Steam Community Group? : Of course.
Have you read and do you meet the requirements? : Indeed I have.
Do you own and/or use a microphone? : Afraid not..
Who are you? (Tell us a little bit about yourself) : I go by the name Robby. That's the name I went by previously on the server. I'm an alright type of person to get to know. I don't hate easily either. So if I don't quite like you, then it kinda shows something.
How long have you been playing on Infinity? : May not be much, but a mere 2 weeks.
Why do you want to become a member? : Well, I want to become more into the community, of course. I feel as if I'm ready to be apart of it, yah know? Reason being because I just love the servers and the people in them. It's not your usual server full idiots and assholes.
Who recruited you, if anyone : Nobody. I encountered the server through GameTracker
Additional Information (Not required) : It might not be really important, but I've donated to the server once before. So I've helped the server in someway :P I'll be donating again sometime soon.

Dickweed

Hey Robby,

Even tho you're pretty new you seem like a decent player and I hope you like your stay on the Servers that we currently have.

I'm accepting you for Member on Infinity.

Please make sure to leave your opinion and feedback for new member applications.

Also encourage others to apply to become a Member.