How to bind a key to suicide In-Game

Started by Captain Cupcakes, October 19, 2013, 02:45:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Captain Cupcakes

Recently, I've seen some people getting stuck and can't move, which prevents the round from continuing/ending.  If there are no Admins online, you should bind a key to suicide in game.  This is how you do it.

1.  Make sure you have Console enabled.  If enabled, press the "~" key to access Console.  If not enabled, follow these steps.
Launch CSS > Options > Keyboard > Advanced > Click "Enable developer console (~)" > Click apply.

2.  When enabled, go into Console by pressing the "~" key.

3.  Type this in Console to bind a key to suicide:  bind n "kill(") (the end quote isn't necessary) or if you would like it to say something along with your suicide: bind n "say Chezit is the best and I worship him!;kill

4.  Go in game, and press N.  You will suicide.

This is how you suicide in game.  Hope this helps for those people who don't know how to suicide when needed.
Sincerely,

Captain Cupcakes - Retired Senior Staff

Sgt.Soldierâ„¢

Nice tutorial,Captain Cupcakes. ;)

Should help people who haven't learned to bind a key to suicide yet.

TeamSpeak 3 - ts3.infinity-css.com

Captain Cupcakes

Thank you Sgt.  And yes, I hope this will help those players out there.
Sincerely,

Iceyy

bind j "say I would die for Iceyy!;kill"

Chezit

I love it! So nice of you after making me so sad to feature myself in your tutorial!

Quote from: CaptainCupcakes on October 19, 2013, 02:45:03 PM
3.  Type this in Console to bind a key to suicide:  bind n "kill(") (the end quote isn't necessary) or if you would like it to say something along with your suicide: bind n "say Chezit is the best and I worship him!;kill

babybill

Captain Cupcakes

Sincerely,

Nate94rock

thanks cupcakes this really helped me out :)
Mason