How to get points quickly!

Started by anthonychen96, December 27, 2013, 12:37:42 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

anthonychen96

I found out this easy trick on how to get points easily. If its not ratio, go to ct and kill as many rebellers as possible. If you get up to 15 kills, I think you get up to about 500 points. It is different when you level up because the xp increases.

Sgt.Soldier™

The XP you obtain from the kill varies on:

Your Level and The Player which you Killed Level

So there's no set actual amount you can guarantee which you can get,but killing rebels is easier said than done.

The only thing you can guarantee is how many points (Credits) you get per level. Forgot how many that is though.

TeamSpeak 3 - ts3.infinity-css.com

Chezit

Quote from: |∞| Sgt.Soldier™ on December 28, 2013, 11:21:03 PM
The XP you obtain from the kill varies on:

Your Level and The Player which you Killed Level

So there's no set actual amount you can guarantee which you can get,but killing rebels is easier said than done.

The only thing you can guarantee is how many points (Credits) you get per level. Forgot how many that is though.
credits per level im pretty sure are 25, + if you want to level fast aim for headshot kills

Lelouch Lamperouge

yah listen to chezit hes the current #1 sweater in our css rpg jailbreak just watch out for any sweat man you hes a sweatymcsweaterton. 8) 8) 8) 8)
I'll slit the backs of your heels and drop a cell phone on the ground and drag you to the other side and see if you can crawl to the phone before bleeding out, except you wont know the phones not real unless you crawl like i ask.

Chezit

sweaticane, sweat typhoon, you name it