Hello

Started by Harryhemp, October 25, 2013, 12:07:51 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Harryhemp

Hello !

My name is Harry, but most of my friends call me HarryHemp or The Hempster. Seeing as how I'm now a member of the Infinity Community (Compliments of Sgt.Soilder - Thank You) I consider you guys my friends. So I invite you all to call me whatever name you see fit, hoping it's not negative. I'm 18 years old and I feel f***ing 30. I'm a really nice guy & I love meeting new people. I smoke a ton of Reefer & I enjoy discussing various things with fellow stoners. I love talking about all kinds of interesting things & I love to learn. One of my goals is to help build the community, so that all players (Hackers & A**holes aside) will enjoy their time spent within the community.

Feel free to add me on steam : HarryH3mp
Thanks.
"The difference between fiction and reality? Fiction has to make sense." — Tom Clancy

Sgt.Soldier™

Welcome to the community,Harry.  :)

TeamSpeak 3 - ts3.infinity-css.com

Lelouch Lamperouge

WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEED NIIIGGGGAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA 8) 8) 8)
I'll slit the backs of your heels and drop a cell phone on the ground and drag you to the other side and see if you can crawl to the phone before bleeding out, except you wont know the phones not real unless you crawl like i ask.

Harryhemp

Thanks guys ! I truly feel welcome here !  :)

Quote from: Lelouch Lamperouge on October 27, 2013, 09:37:04 AM
WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEED NIIIGGGGAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA 8) 8) 8)

& YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE  8)
"The difference between fiction and reality? Fiction has to make sense." — Tom Clancy

Captain Cupcakes

Welcome to Infinity.
Sincerely,

Captain Cupcakes - Retired Senior Staff

Lelouch Lamperouge

lol THIS NIGGA KNOWS  8) 8) 8)
I'll slit the backs of your heels and drop a cell phone on the ground and drag you to the other side and see if you can crawl to the phone before bleeding out, except you wont know the phones not real unless you crawl like i ask.

Harryhemp

haha fo shoo   ;)

& Thank you, Cupcakes.