September 07, 2024, 07:51:32 pm

Author Topic: 10/27 News Update  (Read 14777 times)

Offline Caffeine

• Owner

• View Profile
10/27 News Update
« on: October 27, 2013, 09:32:19 pm »
The admin purchasing process has now been automated. You should be able to purchase admin and automatically receive your benefits without needing us to come add you. This should make the process easier and more enjoyable for our donors.

P.S: Store Credits will soon be automated but RPG Credits will likely never be automated.

Offline Lelouch Lamperouge

• Retired Sr. Staff
  • VIP

• STEAM_0:1:21732298
    • View Profile
Re: 10/27 News Update
« Reply #1 on: November 03, 2013, 11:32:21 am »
but by doing this and caff i just now thought of this what about players or randoms buying admin and just causing chaos i mean we could easily ust delete theyre admin and ban while getting the $$$ but we need an active admin on through out the day or else if someone bought admin and just banned everyone then thatd be a kind of a big fuck up u know but hey bleh we'll figure it out il be on tonight prolly later if ur on bro see u in teamspeak.  8)
I'll slit the backs of your heels and drop a cell phone on the ground and drag you to the other side and see if you can crawl to the phone before bleeding out, except you wont know the phones not real unless you crawl like i ask.

Offline Caffeine

• Owner

• View Profile
Re: 10/27 News Update
« Reply #2 on: November 03, 2013, 05:24:14 pm »
This is not a significant threat. If someone were to do that, we could easily reverse what he did within seconds. Not to mention Admin and Mod are not able to ban all perm. Especially higher admins or admins of the same stature.