September 07, 2024, 10:16:42 pm

Author Topic: Stupid school xD  (Read 24006 times)

Terraria

Stupid school xD
« on: December 11, 2013, 11:11:49 am »
I'm at school looking on the web and watching videos at tech class on my free time :P
Aw this is funny :P I have tech class for the entire semester. MUHAHAHA >:D

Go to http://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=She+wants+the+D&sm=3 

The girls want the D
« Last Edit: December 11, 2013, 11:16:26 am by Stryder1000 »

Offline Sgt.Soldier™

• Chocobo

• STEAM_0:1:41062954
    • View Profile
Re: Stupid school xD
« Reply #1 on: December 12, 2013, 11:14:20 pm »
They don't monitor the students using the computer(s)? Also thats what you choose to look up while at school? o.O

TeamSpeak 3 - ts3.infinity-css.com

Offline Chezit

• Retired Sr.Staff
  • VIP

• STEAM_0:1:13143376
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 13, 2013, 12:20:51 am »
They don't monitor the students using the computer(s)? Also thats what you choose to look up while at school? o.O

What you said at the end of the sentance is the only reason im going to watch this

yea... pretty gay, but i suppose your one of those kids who got nothing better to do than youtube random shit that no one is going to watch more than twice
« Last Edit: December 13, 2013, 12:22:32 am by Chezit »

Offline Sgt.Soldier™

• Chocobo

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 14, 2013, 03:09:25 am »
Hey, I go on Infinity when I'm done with my work! At least I work hard! I'm doing a keynote about Neil Armstrong!

You mean school work? and thats fine,good for you. But looking up "she wants the d" at school is a bit weird,anyone especially a teacher could walk up behind you to check on you..

Offline Chezit

• Retired Sr.Staff
  • VIP

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: December 14, 2013, 03:20:44 am »
or you can do something really productive like me (I'm about to finish science 10 and next semester I am teaching myself chemistry 11)

Offline CyberMC

• VIP

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: December 14, 2013, 05:41:55 pm »
stryder 99.9% of schools have a monitoring program on those computers,ipads,ect so if your teacher wasnt dumb they could literally take control of your computer and block everythinrg (ive seen it happen lol this kid thought the computer was being hacked or controled by a ghost)
Im just that guy on the internet who games for the fun of it

Offline Chezit

• Retired Sr.Staff
  • VIP

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: December 14, 2013, 06:29:17 pm »
stryder 99.9% of schools have a monitoring program on those computers,ipads,ect so if your teacher wasnt dumb they could literally take control of your computer and block everythinrg (ive seen it happen lol this kid thought the computer was being hacked or controled by a ghost)

a kid in our class disabled the whole system of that controlling shit xD That day... NO WORK WAS DONE!

Offline Sgt.Soldier™

• Chocobo

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: December 15, 2013, 04:44:10 am »
Hey, I go on Infinity when I'm done with my work! At least I work hard! I'm doing a keynote about Neil Armstrong!

You mean school work? and thats fine,good for you. But looking up "she wants the d" at school is a bit weird,anyone especially a teacher could walk up behind you to check on you..

Since the teacher is about 8 meters away from where I am, I have a black screen so I can see where he is.

So then if he comes up to ask you something your just gonna quitly exit the tab? If they see you closing the tab that's gonna be a bit suspicious  "What was he looking at that he closed it so quickly when I came up?"...

But a student could still come up behind you to ask you something too,or a student next that might be sitting next to you looks over... etc.. so still weird :P

Offline Sgt.Soldier™

• Chocobo

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: December 28, 2013, 11:33:12 pm »

Yes, I know that he can look at my screen, a bit disturbing, he is able to lock my screen. Disturbing. If I do I would get a call home and probably get grounded for a month a get a woopen

Or you can just not do those things and just do what your suppose to do during your computer class and avoid the chance of getting grounded/punished.