fucking little kids these days...

Started by Chezit, December 17, 2013, 07:29:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Chezit

QuoteHey CyberMC, ever heard of something called shut the fuck up you cunt, all you do is is Cyber bully me, I now know why that is in your name bitch. I wish your mother died in a hole suffering from lung cancer. I will fucking laugh my damn ass if I wouldn't fucking care if your family got torcherd to death, I would love to see them in fucking pain! You're just a bitch ass cunt! I wish you could fucking die all you do is act like a dick to me ever since the day I joined. You even messaged me you would help me! All you do is still bully me! My life is already hard enough, please just stop!

I wanted to say this to many people in infinity, Lelouch, plue, CyberMC, Chezit and alot more people.

Lmao, gotta love the little children these days ^.^. they're grammar is just absolutely terrible. "I now know why that is in your name bitch." If you say it all at once it just sounds stupid. Throw a comma in there and I'm not sure what you're talking about. "I now know why 'Cyber' is in your name, bitch." That makes more sense :). I guess you could have used a different name to use other than 'bitch' as well because it just doesn't flow very good unless you're a black woman. (no racism intended)

You don't need to tell us how your mother died either, cause we don't really care. "I will fucking laugh my damn ass if I wouldn't fucking care if your family got torcherd to death" A bunch of shit is wrong in this one. "I will fucking laugh my damn ass OFF and I wouldn't care if your family got TORTURED to death either, I would actually love to see them in fucking pain" I'm not even sure if that is what you were thinking because it's hard to determine what mental people are thinking.

"All you do is still bully me" "Still, all you do is bully me"

And if your life is hard enough than why do you still play here and complain on the forums, have you noticed that no one gives a damn if you play in the servers or whine on the forums? lol, I give a damn if you complain on the forums cause it's annoying as fuck.
Please take your pile of shit and leave   ;D

CyberMC

+1
I have tried to help get stryder on track before, and what not but now i really dont care i dont really think anyone cares much anymore.
Im just that guy on the internet who games for the fun of it

Chezit

wow, thanks tips, fucking captain obvious over here knows whats up in the world, damn lol, that shit is crazy, fucking jedi mind tricks for realz over here in the hood

Ƹ̴Ӂ̴Ʒ

You can't be nice to a nagging little kid that complains 24/7 and bitches about every little thing, Grow up for once and you'll at least get a little respect because right now your going the wrong path towards the cliff so I'd expect you to stop being a bitch and think about what you say and what not.

P.S. Why wouldn't we insult after you said those shitty shit in the quote above, That's probably why.

Mr. Snuggles

am i the only one who noticed that he said "they're grammar is terrible".... they're....
[Insert funny/clever signature here]

Nate94rock

I am a little kid  and my grammer is not that bad lol.
Mason

Flex

this is what happens when you don't spank your kids lol, i can't believe the mouth on these little shits some 10 year old little fuck told me to "go fuck youself n*gga" i almost smacked him lol.

SuperzAlcatraz

Quote from: Nate94rock on March 14, 2014, 11:16:22 AM
"my grammer is not that bad"
grammer

thelaw

Quote from: Nate94rock on March 14, 2014, 11:16:22 AM
The irony... The fucking irony.. (facepalm)
Farewell everyone, Thank you for all the fun.