Started by Chezit, December 19, 2013, 11:59:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Chezit

</3: dude u made it worst
8:25 PM - </3: and i liked her alot
8:26 PM - Ox: your being a fuckin idiot, stfu
8:26 PM - </3: dude
8:26 PM - </3: i liked her and u jsut made it a whole lot worst
8:27 PM - Ox: lol, if she liked you back she would have done something about it, get over it
8:27 PM - </3: ik
8:27 PM - </3: dude
8:27 PM - </3: but obviously she dosent like me
8:27 PM - </3: at all
8:27 PM - Ox: obviously so stfu
8:30 PM - </3: dude she obviously didnt understand how much i liked her and i ruined it for myself
8:30 PM - </3: and it makes me mad bc. i ruined it
8:31 PM - Ox: exactly, so stfu, go get someone irl
8:31 PM - </3: ik
8:31 PM - </3: but dude i liked her so much
8:31 PM - </3: i just cant get over it
8:31 PM - Ox: i couldnt give a fuck
8:31 PM - </3: its gona be hard
8:32 PM - </3: dude this is too fucking hard
8:33 PM - Ox: i hope you realize that i am probably going to put this conversation somewhere

</3 = napkins / snipez / i forgot his other names :/

Sgt.Soldierâ„¢

There's nothing wrong with loving someone even if it is virtually, but you really should talk and get your stuff out with friends... not (Assuming by the convo) randoms/strangers/people who dont care.

TeamSpeak 3 - ts3.infinity-css.com

Lelouch Lamperouge

chezit what a diiiiiick putting this kid on blast wtf bro theres guidelines man you crossed the man line bro bro card torn up now. 8) 8) 8)
I'll slit the backs of your heels and drop a cell phone on the ground and drag you to the other side and see if you can crawl to the phone before bleeding out, except you wont know the phones not real unless you crawl like i ask.

Chezit

man get outta here, i told him and he asked me where i would put it, i told him forums and he was like sure, if he said not to man, i wouldnt but hey i dont want to put up with kids trying to guilt trip me or someshit to make me sad or something, get outta here im tired xD

Lelouch Lamperouge

I'll slit the backs of your heels and drop a cell phone on the ground and drag you to the other side and see if you can crawl to the phone before bleeding out, except you wont know the phones not real unless you crawl like i ask.

Spree

The little kids invading our server piss me off.