Spree

Started by Spree, December 28, 2013, 03:57:33 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Spree

Hey guys I'm Spree. I was Head Admin at NstyleZ and owner of FEAR jailbreak. I took about a one year break playing LoL and other games. During that time I also owned a Minecraft server and a TF2 server.

Glad to be here <3

CyberMC

Im just that guy on the internet who games for the fun of it

Sgt.Soldier™

Welcome to Infinity Community Spree , I use to play NStyleZ too,was a Full Admin there back when Hydron was around still if you know him. (Hydron.. HaDeS.. etc he usually denies and says Hydron was a cousin :p)

TeamSpeak 3 - ts3.infinity-css.com

Spree

I remember you haha. Remember Bunnypedo?

Hydro gave me Head-Admin early in NStyleZ. Remember Pippen?

Lelouch Lamperouge

My sister and i used to play nstyles scouts knives fun stuff the gravity got annoying until you got the hang of it  though welcome to infinity sir.  8) 8) 8)
I'll slit the backs of your heels and drop a cell phone on the ground and drag you to the other side and see if you can crawl to the phone before bleeding out, except you wont know the phones not real unless you crawl like i ask.

Sgt.Soldier™

Quote from: Spree on December 29, 2013, 04:33:52 AM
I remember you haha. Remember Bunnypedo?

Hydro gave me Head-Admin early in NStyleZ. Remember Pippen?

No and pippin? you mean poppin fresh? He was kinda of a jerky/rude server manager,co-owner or whatever his title was.

TeamSpeak 3 - ts3.infinity-css.com

Lelouch Lamperouge

title was under the lines of Officer DickBag The dickiests of the bags 8) 8) 8)
I'll slit the backs of your heels and drop a cell phone on the ground and drag you to the other side and see if you can crawl to the phone before bleeding out, except you wont know the phones not real unless you crawl like i ask.