Previous topic - Next topic

waz

In-Game Name :WAZ
    How old are you? :24
    Are you in our Steam Community Group? :YES
    Do you wear the Infinity Symbol by your name(∞) ? :YES
    Have you read and do you meet the requirements? :YES
    Do you own and/or use a microphone? :YES
    Who are you? (Tell us a little bit about yourself) :A 24 YEAR OLD MALE FROM THE UK, BEEN PLAYING INFINITY NOW FOR ABOUT A YEAR
    How long have you been playing on Infinity? :1 YEAR
    Why do you want to become a member? :BECAUSE INFINITY IS MY LIFE
    Who recruited you, if anyone :N/A
    Additional Information (Not required) : N/A

Lelouch Lamperouge

how is waz not a member yet wtf?
I'll slit the backs of your heels and drop a cell phone on the ground and drag you to the other side and see if you can crawl to the phone before bleeding out, except you wont know the phones not real unless you crawl like i ask.

Lelouch Lamperouge

hes been active a year and has made a noticable uturn in how he acts annd treats our players iv made him a member consult me about your concerns if you think otherwise this applys to yoko sgt. soldier and owners thank you very much.
I'll slit the backs of your heels and drop a cell phone on the ground and drag you to the other side and see if you can crawl to the phone before bleeding out, except you wont know the phones not real unless you crawl like i ask.

Sgt.Soldier™

Quote from: Lelouch Lamperouge on January 04, 2014, 04:57:02 PM
hes been active a year and has made a noticable uturn in how he acts annd treats our players iv made him a member consult me about your concerns if you think otherwise this applys to yoko sgt. soldier and owners thank you very much.

You forgot to move the topic to Closed Applications :P Also it was because of his current state at the time he was denied previously when he applied back in like eh... August? (Also Applied for Admin)

Previous Application (August 11th 2013)

P.S Moved Application to Closed :P

TeamSpeak 3 - ts3.infinity-css.com