The party may begin now, Uncle Sam has arrived.

Started by Uncle Sam, January 04, 2014, 06:00:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Uncle Sam

HELLO
My name is Uncle Sam I'm really easy going, and I love Jailbreak. Infinity has consumed 90% of my Christmas break. I enjoy the players, except for the squeekers I've encountered. Plus the staff is great here. ANYWHO I'm 15 and apparently my voice sound 18. I dunno.  I hope you guys see me soon! :D

I'LL SEE YOU GUYS SOON!

John 15:13
Greater love has no one than this, than to lay down one's life for his friends.

Sgt.Soldier™

Quote from: Uncle Sam on January 04, 2014, 06:00:40 PM
HELLO
My name is Uncle Sam I'm really easy going, and I love Jailbreak. Infinity has consumed 90% of my Christmas break. I enjoy the players, except for the squeekers I've encountered. Plus the staff is great here.
Welcome to Infinity,also some of the 'squeakers' as you call them are nice and good players don't hate just because there young and still haven't hit puberty :P

Plus the staff is great here. ANYWHO I'm 15 and apparently my voice sound 18. I dunno.  I hope you guys see me soon! :D

Thank You :P And that's probably just luck you got deep voice but even typing and such people can think your really mature and older. I've had that happen several times. I take it as a compliment , with age comes wisdom so being called older is a compliment :P

TeamSpeak 3 - ts3.infinity-css.com

Uncle Sam

Quote from: |∞| Sgt.Soldier™ on January 04, 2014, 06:16:04 PM
HELLO
My name is Uncle Sam I'm really easy going, and I love Jailbreak. Infinity has consumed 90% of my Christmas break. I enjoy the players, except for the squeekers I've encountered. Plus the staff is great here.
Welcome to Infinity,also some of the 'squeakers' as you call them are nice and good players don't hate just because there young and still haven't hit puberty :P

Plus the staff is great here. ANYWHO I'm 15 and apparently my voice sound 18. I dunno.  I hope you guys see me soon! :D

Thank You :P And that's probably just luck you got deep voice but even typing and such people can think your really mature and older. I've had that happen several times. I take it as a compliment , with age comes wisdom so being called older is a compliment :P
Unless you're a woman, then it's an insult.  And as for the squeakers, I've yet to meet a 'nice and good player' from the bunch. Lel.

Sgt.Soldier™

Quote from: Uncle Sam on January 06, 2014, 07:03:49 PM
Quote from: |∞| Sgt.Soldier™ on January 04, 2014, 06:16:04 PM
HELLO

Unless you're a woman, then it's an insult.  And as for the squeakers, I've yet to meet a 'nice and good player' from the bunch. Lel.

Not really.. just most women don't like to say there age / like to be young so it's a insult to them. But again , with again comes wisdom so its like a compliment imo :P Sometimes its just weird though lol (E.G Getting called much older by a big gap.. might be like wtf? rather than insulted lol)

TeamSpeak 3 - ts3.infinity-css.com

babybill

I Saw you in Jailbreak yesterday:) Your cool ^_^

Nebula

Welcome! I've seen you a few times on jailbreak and you seem like a chill dude.
Retired Senior Staff

Uncle Sam

Quote from: babybill on January 09, 2014, 02:36:38 PM
I Saw you in Jailbreak yesterday:) Your cool ^_^

Quote from: Nebula on January 10, 2014, 08:50:48 PM
Welcome! I've seen you a few times on jailbreak and you seem like a chill dude.

Thank you, danke you. I like to be laayed back. And no I'm not pot head either.

Uncle Sam

Bumping this dead thread because I miss infinity.

∞|๖ۣۜ۞bservantcheesehead

~∞| α๖۞bservantcheeseheadƱ   
α β γ δ ε ζ η θ ι κ λ μ ν ξ ο π ρ σ τ υ φ χ ψ Ʊ

#Iceyy4Owner2016
#DoTTii4Owner2016

Dickweed

∞|๖ۣۜ۞bservantcheesehead

Quote from: Dickweed on December 17, 2015, 09:18:47 AM
Been to long, how is this forum still up ?

Beats me, I wish the servers were still up though, especially reg jb
~∞| α๖۞bservantcheeseheadƱ   
α β γ δ ε ζ η θ ι κ λ μ ν ξ ο π ρ σ τ υ φ χ ψ Ʊ

#Iceyy4Owner2016
#DoTTii4Owner2016

Uncle Sam

Quote from: ∞|๖ۣۜ۞bservantcheesehead on January 07, 2016, 03:59:45 PM

RPG is up boy'o. It's time to love again.

thelaw

Quote from: Uncle Sam on June 23, 2016, 01:17:34 PM
Quote from: ∞|๖ۣۜ۞bservantcheesehead on January 07, 2016, 03:59:45 PM

RPG is up boy'o. It's time to love again.
Glad to hear  :)
Farewell everyone, Thank you for all the fun.