News:

SMF - Just Installed!

Main Menu

GTAV

Started by AssassinsWeed, January 05, 2014, 01:45:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

AssassinsWeed

Anyone want to play GTAV sometimes? Add my gamertag: xAssassinzWeedx (Xbox 360)

There are two types of people in this world, the ones that support democracy, and then there are the sane ones.

babybill

ill play with you:) ill add ya later!

Sgt.Soldier™

It's all about ps3 gtav :P

TeamSpeak 3 - ts3.infinity-css.com

Mystic|∞|

Anyone have GTA V for PS3?  :P

AssassinsWeed

<------- (360) I can't play on PS3 because it is in the Living room and i have 3 younger siblings that are always in here ):, so I put my Xbox in my room :) #360orDie

There are two types of people in this world, the ones that support democracy, and then there are the sane ones.

Sgt.Soldier™

Quote from: AssassinsWeed on January 05, 2014, 08:22:32 PM
<------- (360) I can't play on PS3 because it is in the Living room and i have 3 younger siblings that are always in here ):, so I put my Xbox in my room :) #360orDie

Request a time frame to play? Take turns :P #PS3orDie

TeamSpeak 3 - ts3.infinity-css.com

Anime

PS3 ;)

GT: Wanteddead45

My brother and I both play a lot so just pick a random time if we're online to invite :p
Cool cat, but I'm burning through nine lives. Weed is my holy water, come and get baptized

Joe?

babybill

Lol gta 5 confirmed on PC?

Nebula

I'll try to play when I get my xbox live again, but add me in the meantime. Gamertag is "bunqa"
Retired Senior Staff

Lelouch Lamperouge

Same her "Shwiftybear" 8) 8) 8)
I'll slit the backs of your heels and drop a cell phone on the ground and drag you to the other side and see if you can crawl to the phone before bleeding out, except you wont know the phones not real unless you crawl like i ask.