Hai

Started by Squirtle, July 04, 2013, 03:31:12 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Squirtle

Hai
My name's Squirtle and I'm and alcoholic.

I've been here for three years. I don't like people who abuse admin powers.

I help with coding the server sometimes. I'm currently working on a couple of different Sourcepawn based applications so as to improve the overall experience and uniqueness of the server, although progress has been slow, as I've had some problems recently that have left me without easy access to a computer.

Regardless, I'll probably see some of you around. I'm typically an asshole, so you probably won't like me very much when we eventually meet, especially if you break the rules or abuse any power that was given to you.

Bai.

EDIT: Oh, and I'm probably currently on Caffeine's shit list for disappearing suddenly for a little under a week, although I swear there were exigent circumstances surrounding my lack of attentiveness in my responsibilities as a coder.

Sgt.Soldierâ„¢

Welcome to the community Squirtle,good luck with the coding  :)

Also Lol (@Edit)

TeamSpeak 3 - ts3.infinity-css.com

AssassinsWeed

Hahaha Squirtle! Welcome to the Community once again! Playing with you in the server is fun, as well as playing L4D2 with you lmfao. You fucking killed me... But i die all the time so you just sped up the process xD. Welcome!  8)

There are two types of people in this world, the ones that support democracy, and then there are the sane ones.

Captain Cupcakes

Welcome to Infinity, Squirtle.
Sincerely,

Captain Cupcakes - Retired Senior Staff