WolfBite47

Started by WolfBite47, January 31, 2014, 06:31:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

WolfBite47

Hello there! I'm WolfBite47, I'm 18 years of age and yes, for the 100th time, I'm English.

Been playing the JailBreak server for a couple weeks and I'm really enjoying the community so I thought I'd come along for the ride. So far it's been really fun and enjoyable.

Nice server, coo' people.

Anyway, that's about it from me, hope to see you in-game

-WolfBite47
Hugs and Kisses, WolfBite47

Nebula

Hey Wolf! :D Glad you're enjoying your stay in jailbreak. Feel free to add me on steam if you need anything man, "ProjectNebula" (Steam)
Retired Senior Staff

WolfBite47

Thanks Nebula, added you as a friend :)

thelaw

Hello and welcome to Infinity! Glad you're enjoying Regular JailBreak! Hope you see you on the server!
Farewell everyone, Thank you for all the fun.

waz

a british friend for me to play jb with... :)

Iceyy

Hey Wolf! Whats up? Enjoying your stay??

Robodude(derp)

babybillkiller

Hey wolf welcome to the community also fell free to friend me too [babybillkiller]

babybill

hey wolf welcome to infinity:) make sure to try to play on the minigames server and rpg jailbreak server:P btw im a leader of a infinity group called sixsages, so if u hear sixsages anywhere in the commiunity anywhere then just keep in ur mind sixsages is the best:))))

WolfBite47

Thanks guys make me feel really welcome :)

I feel like I'm going to stick around the community for quite a while :)

Also I will surf the servers to see what they are like too

I have indeed heard of the infamous "Sixsages" and I will try my best to be a friendly player and help around the community as best as possible. Any friend requests shall be accepted, but if you're too lazy to add me on steam tell me your name and I'll add you instead :P

Thanks again

babybill

nahhh sixsages is not infamous we are famouss!

Chezit

no.. im pretty sure sixsages is infamous

Uncle Sam

Quote from: babybill on February 11, 2014, 10:44:02 PM
hey wolf welcome to infinity:) make sure to try to play on the minigames server and rpg jailbreak server:P btw im a leader of a infinity group called sixsages, so if u hear sixsages anywhere in the commiunity anywhere then just keep in ur mind sixsages is the best:))))

Pretty sure everyone is begging to be in PowerHouse. ;) I'd say besides Loyalists, we're the best in RPG.
John 15:13
Greater love has no one than this, than to lay down one's life for his friends.

thelaw

Quote from: Uncle Sam on February 14, 2014, 10:43:02 PM
Quote from: babybill on February 11, 2014, 10:44:02 PM

Pretty sure everyone is begging to be in PowerHouse. ;) I'd say besides Loyalists, we're the best in RPG.
Don't get too cocky! You gotta remember all the OG Infinity groups too!
Farewell everyone, Thank you for all the fun.

Ares

Looking forward to seeing you in game! Welcome to Infinity.
"Now, you who have your homes on Olympos, you must not blame me for going among the ships of the Akhaians, and avenging my son's slaughter, even though it be my fate to be struck by Zeus' thunderbolt, and sprawl in the blood and dust by the dead men."