Whats your favorite game?

Started by Commander Bryce, February 11, 2014, 04:53:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Commander Bryce

There are a lot of games out there so I am just wondering what is your favorite game or game series. My favorite game series is Mass Effect.

Chezit

css obviously... some runner ups are.. you are going to hate me caff but i just love it.. WoW, and i have been playing dirt 3 recently, i want to get a wheel for it but i have no room:(((

Fallen Blood Angel

Guild Wars 2 and Need for Speed Rivals
[Owner] C₈H₁₀N₄O₂ :  Lots and lots of experience with dicks in my mouth

"Music is my life, if music is taken away from me I can no longer live." ~Unknown

Sgt.Soldier™

Within recent months from the games I played my favorite is DmC : Devil May Cry,was free for PlayStation Plus and I played it (PS3) ,loved it ,ended up getting the dlc vergil's downfall,playing vergil is even more fun >:D 2nd up I'd say GTA V long as I got my friends to play with.. but the last friend I played with was probably Easy but that was kinda a random run in he joined my game lol. Most of my GTA friends aren't really playing GTA now :/ Not sure though about a 'All-Time' favorite,too many games to think about/choose from :P

EDIT:
Also as a 3rd (To make a top 3 for recent games :p even though its a bit old now..) Call of Duty Black Ops 2 MP (Not a SP or Zombies fan much,Zombies is ok but mostly MP for me in COD) Was really fun to play with,made some friends along the way,but I dropped the game after I hit max (Prestige Master),Never really played the DLCs,they didn't come fast enough :P I actually stopped like the week before Revolution hit PS3. (first dlc besides the nuketown zombies if you count that)

TeamSpeak 3 - ts3.infinity-css.com